Key Take Away:
Discover how to instantly and dramatically improve your Google search engine skills using the Query Visualization System (QVS) – a new web research method pioneered by Garrett Wasny. The system uses nuanced visual cues (the Sigmund Freud search, the Donald Trump search, the Queen Elizabeth search, the Justin Trudeau search, the Harvey Levin search, the borrowed halo search, the 'Matrix' scan and hundreds more) to optimize awareness of the advanced Google site search features and tap its full online discovery power.
Googling with Garrett provides a concise overview of how to instantly and dramatically improve your Google web search skills and find online information on practically any topic – earlier, faster and smarter. Find out how to unlock hidden menus and filters in the Google results page, compose advanced search queries, customize Google for maximum speed and security, uncover 10x more information in a fraction of the time, automate your online research, gather knowledge in 70+ languages, tap scores of little-known search Google tools and apps and much more.
Non-technical, easy-to-understand and fun, the virtual seminar shows you how to mine hundreds of rich content streams in the vast Google universe and how to interpret all these signals in their proper context. As a search operator, you’ll quickly acquire search superpowers that will take your information literacy to the next level and transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick. If you take only one training on how to self-educate online and master lifelong learning, this is it!
Why Should You Attend:
Not knowing how to effectively use Google has significant costs and risks that users routinely overlook and underestimate. Key considerations:
• A super overabundance of online data is making important things harder to find and impeding good decision-making. If don’t know how to search smart and cut through all the noise and static, you will be routinely obstructed, distracted and delayed in finding the results you seek – if you ever find them at all -- for critical business and life decisions
• Like pilots in an aerial dog fight for information, professionals who don’t have the Google “right stuff” and aren’t familiar with all its full capabilities will be outwitted, outplayed and outlasted by rivals who do
• Study after study confirms that the vast majority of Googlers suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect – a cognitive bias where users grossly overestimate their Google abilities (“I’m a great searcher!”). In fact, all but a tiny share of Google users are:
o downright lousy in online information retrieval
o frequently unaware of their own information illiteracy and don’t know what they don’t know
o largely clueless how to use Google’s advanced search applications and features
o naively overconfident in the information they obtain
• According to recent Google studies, poor or undeveloped search skills have a huge and negative impact on enterprise productivity and workflow. Nearly half a typical knowledge worker’s online time is non-productive because users:
o struggle with irrelevant or junk results.
o don’t know how to address conflicting and missing information.
o experience “search rage” – feelings of intense frustration whey they can’t find critical online information quickly, particularly under tight deadlines
o surrender to online temptations and waste countless exploring topics unrelated to work
o interrupt colleagues and ask them to search Google on their behalf because they can’t find the answer themselves
o create bottlenecks and delay business reports by anywhere from four hours to 10 business days because they’re waiting on colleagues to Google information needed to complete a document
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• How to Build a Deep and Solid Google Foundation to Optimize Your Online Reputation, Visibility and Security
• The Best Browser Extensions to Improve Your Google Experience and Performance
• Must-Have Mobile Apps that Fully Tap Google’s Vast Global Brain
• How to Interpret Google Search Results in their Proper Context and Recognize Google’s Key Blind spots, Biases and Preferences
• Automatically and continuously monitor your professional and industry landscape using free alert and aggregation services
• Use Google’s new generation of predictive apps that know what you want without you having to ask
• Transform Google into your backup brain, robot assistant and ambient sidekick
• Spot opportunities, threats and risks in your professional and industry domain -- earlier and faster
• Enhance your ability to search professional literature, identify relevant information, and form conclusions
• Interpret search results related to your profession and industry in their proper context
• Save countless hours of research time by automating and aggregating updates from the most authoritative sources online
• Ask Google fundamental questions about what’s going on around you to help address current problems, why they exist and how they might be tackled
• Contend with rapid change and rising uncertainty by using Google to continually learn what’s new and anticipate what’s next in these dynamic times
• Become hyper-aware of finding new opportunities and solutions in your industry on and through Google
• Hundreds more practical lessons -- all in non-technical, easy-to-understand language
Who Will Benefit:
• Human Resource Administrators
• University Professor/Teacher
• Sales Manager
• Any Professional who uses Google to gather online information, analyze search results, and guide decision-making in their professional and personal lives
Garrett Wasny, MA, CMC, CITP/FIBP is an award-winning Internet search advisor, author and presenter based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada and former Price Waterhouse management consultant.
Garrett’s academic credentials include a Bachelor of Arts with Honours (BA Hons) degree and a Master of Arts (MA) degree. His professional accreditations include Certified Management Consultant (CMC), Certified International Trade Professional (CITP) and FITP (FITT International Business Professional).
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Googling with Garrett: How to Search Google Smarter, Deeper and Faster Using the Query Visualization System (QVS)- By AtoZ Compliance? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/07/2016 - 09/07/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Business Technology|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Technology|
Human Resource Administrators
Any Professional who uses Google to gather online information, analyze search results, and guide decision-making in their professional and personal lives
|Show Owner:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Sponsorship Details:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.