Computer system validation has been regulated by FDA for more than 30 years, as it relates to systems used in the manufacturing, testing and distribution of a product in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device or other FDA-regulated industries. The FDA requirements ensure thorough planning, implementation, integration, testing and management of computer systems used to collect, analyze and/or report data.
Why Should You Attend:
You should attend this webinar training on computer system validation regulated by FDA, if you are responsible for planning, executing or managing the validation of a system. This is true whether using a "wet" or ink-based signature, or an electronic signature. It is also true whether maintaining paper-based or electronic records. Different requirements pertain to each type of signature or record, and there is a specific set of best practices that need to be followed for either type.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
- Learn the requirements for documenting efforts related to systems governed by FDA
- Discuss the best practices for documenting computer system validation efforts, including requirements, design, development, testing and operational maintenance procedures
- Review examples of incorrect, incomplete, or otherwise inappropriate and non-compliant documentation and understand why these are not acceptable
- Get an understanding of computer system validation planning, execution and management concepts, in terms of how these efforts are to be adequately documented to meet FDA requirements
- Understand the steps required for documenting the validation process, along with the key documentation associated with maintaining the systems in a validated state, while minimizing costs
Who Will Benefit:
- Information Technology Analysts
- QC/QA Managers and Analysts
- Clinical Data Managers and Scientists
- Analytical Chemists
- Compliance Managers
- Lab Managers
- Automation Analysts
- Computer System Validation Specialists
- GMP Training Specialists
- Business Stakeholders
- Consultants in the Life Sciences Industry
Carolyn Troiano has more than 30 years of experience in computer system validation in the pharmaceutical, medical device, animal health, tobacco and other FDA-regulated industries. She is currently an independent consultant, advising companies on computer system validation and large-scale IT system implementation projects.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the Good Documentation Practices to Support FDA Computer System Validation - By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/21/2016 - 06/21/2016|
|Primary Industry:||Clinical Pharmacology|
|Other Industries:||Clinical Pharmacology, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $175.00|
|Audience:||Information Technology Analysts
QC/QA Managers and Analysts
Clinical Data Managers and Scientists
Computer System Validation Specialists
GMP Training Specialists
Consultants in the Life Sciences Industry
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.