2000+ exhibiting companies, 60,000+ registered attendees, and top tier networking opportunities. An experience you simply cannot afford to miss.
The energy world converges at Global Petroleum Show (GPS). One of the largest energy exhibitions since 1968, GPS is a powerful platform that unites 63,000+ registered attendees from over 100 countries with 2,000 exhibiting companies. GPS offers governments, national oil companies, independent oil companies, local organizations, attendees and exhibitors from around the world opportunities to build relationships, source new markets and network within the international energy community.
• Find new products and services being generated in the industry
• Source new suppliers and clients
• Connect with the international energy community at daily networking events
• Gain business insight at Economic and Business Development Presentations
• FREE exhibition pass
About the Exhibition
This extensive showcase of technology driving the industry features rigs, drives, casings, muds, fracturing and perforating, downhole, measurements and more. Come discover, explore and network.
Technology drives the business of oil and gas. GPS offers the ultimate venue for energy companies to showcase their latest technologies, products and services. Join the ranks of thousands of leading energy companies and increase your brand awareness among the international energy industry.
Showcase your technology
• Access decision makers in the local and international markets
• Showcase new technologies, products & services
• Source new distributors, marketing channels and project bids
• Forge personal connections with buyers and suppliers
• Generate qualified leads that could turn into your next major transaction
• Explore partnership opportunities for business growth
Spotlight your company’s brand within the international energy industry by advertising online and in the official event publications distributed directly to the 63,000+ registered attendees