Boston , MA 02210 Location map
Seaport World Trade Center
Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards 2015
Boston Children’s Hospital will convene the top minds in innovation to spur dialogue and build collaboration. The robust program will feature an Innovation Tank, during which several innovators will present their concepts to a panel of clinicians and venture capitalists; a slate of keynote speakers representing all stages of the innovation cycle, thought leader interviews with well-known journalists, and panel discussions focused on top clinical, technology and business opportunities in pediatric innovation.
Who should attend: clinician researchers, pediatricians, venture capitalists, industry leaders, policy makers, innovators, and students from around the globe.
The theme of Boston Children’s Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards 2015 is Precision Pediatrics. Highlights of the interactive two-day program include:
- The second annual Innovation Tank. During this “Shark Tank”-style competition, venture capitalists award cash prizes to inventors of market-ready ideas.
- A dynamic Ignite Talks competition. The audience judges five-minute pitches from life science investigators.
- Three expert panels – Cancer Genomics and Care, Patient Engagement in a Big Data World, and The Future of Pediatric Precision Medicine
- Compelling keynote addresses from Siddhartha Mukherjee, MD, PhD, Pulitzer-Prize winning author of “The Emperor of all Maladies: A Biography of Cancer” and Aneesh Chopra, former U.S. Chief Technology Officer
- Engaging thought leader interviews with nationally known journalists
- Pediatric Innovator Awards
- Attendees from around the globe
See more at www.takingontomorrow.org
Don't wait to register for the Global Pediatric Innovation Summit + Awards 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +