San Diego , CA 92109 Location map
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
Global IP US Exchange
The Global IP US Exchange will bring together 80 senior IP decision makers who are all looking to discover new ideas and make new connections. This popular invitation only meeting is open to directors of IP, heads of patent, trademark, brand protection and anti-counterfeiting plus a selected group of innovative solution providers.
- Discover what strategies and solutions other companies are adopting
- Develop new business partnerships through interactive networking opportunities
- Participate in intimate working groups with senior peers to develop new strategies
Attendees tailor their agenda by selecting case studies, lively panel debates, peer sharing discussions, interactive BrainWeave sessions and one-on-one business meetings. The Global IP Exchange has become the ‘must-attend’ event in the IP calendar. Don't just take our word for it - hear from the past delegates and past solution providers.
Expert speakers this year will include:
- Director and Associate General Counsel, Tesla Motors
- Associate General Counsel, IBM
- Senior Patent Counsel, Google
- Group Executive and Associate General Counsel, MasterCard
Alongside cutting edge and interactive agenda sessions, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experience solution providers.
“Very impressed by the presentations and the arrangements to ensure quality for meetings for high level IP professionals." Höganäs AB, Patent Manager
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Global IP US Exchange? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +