Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
1,800 Professionals • 30 Countries • 50+ Sessions • 100 Exhibitors
The Global Identity Summit is the U.S. federal government’s primary outreach and collaboration-building event with the worldwide identity community each year and is designed to:
- Promote a high-level understanding of current capabilities, pending needs, and future directions of both the federal government and the identity community.
- Initiate and advance public-private and cross-discipline collaboration necessary for the continued advancement and appropriate application of identity capabilities.
- The Global Identity Summit provides an immersive environment where identity professionals from the federal government and the private sector can dedicate three continuous days to information sharing and collaboration building. Summit locations are chosen to support this environment (rather than drive-by participation), and its venues enable concurrent presentation tracks, workshops, exhibition space, dining, and private events.
- Federal government participants and private-sector user participants are able to provide the identity community insight into their current activities and future plans, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are able to receive feedback as well as gain hands-on experience with current technologies and insight into the community’s activities and plans.
- Technology providers are able to provide hands-on demonstrations of their latest technologies to federal and private-sector users, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and future technological advancements.
- System integrators are able to demonstrate their capabilities and inform the community about integration best practices and implementation issues, and identify potential collaboration partners. They are also able to learn about future operational needs and new capabilities that can be integrated into complex systems.
- Researchers and academia are able to highlight recent advancements to technology providers and inform federal research sponsors and private-sector investors on areas that require future attention. They are also able to learn about capability gaps and funding priorities.
The 2016 Global Identity Summit will address the important role that identity management plays in government and commercial applications worldwide. The conference focuses on: critical infrastructure, emergency response, law enforcement, healthcare, financial, border/physical security and other applications.
The Summit will consist of three days of seminars, presentations and panel discussions with the participation of internationally recognized experts in biometric technologies, system and application developers, IT business strategists, and government and commercial officers.
An exhibit at the 2016 Global Identity Summit will provide unparalleled opportunities to reach top buyers, federal and state agencies and leading industry corporations.
Who Should Exhibit?
Organizations that provide products and/or services related to:
Point of Sales Authentication
RFID & NFC
About the AFCEA:
AFCEA International, established in 1946, is a non-profit organization serving its members by providing a forum for the ethical exchange of information, and dedicated to increasing knowledge through the exploration of issues relevant to its members in information technology, communications and electronics for the defense, homeland security and intelligence communities.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Global Identity Summit 2016? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/21/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/19/2016 - 09/21/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon, 5:30-7:30pm; Tues, 10:30am-5pm; Wed, 9am-4pm|
|Other Industries:||Electronics, Federal Government, Government, Manufacturing, Technology|
|Audience:||An exhibit at the Global Identity Summit will provide unparalleled opportunities to reach top buyers, federal and state agencies and leading industry corporations.|
71% have a direct role in
55% plan to implement
biometric technologies within the next 24 months
62% plan of spending over $100,000 on biometric related
products and services in the next
|Venue:||Tampa Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(813) 274-8511|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100|
|Show Owner:||Biometric Consortium and AFCEA|
|Show Manager:||J. Spargo & Associates, Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' AFCEA Corporate Member Rate||$32 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' Non-Member||$35 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' Government/Military||$25 per sq. ft.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Exhibitor List: