Chicago , IL 60601 Location map
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Global Food & Beverage Packaging Summit
Overview & Attendees:
This conference brings together key senior level participants from across the food & beverage packaging market.
2013′s 2-day format will offer an exclusive senior level experience that focuses directly on effective package development and processes behind crafting the most effective consumer engaging packaging on shelves today.
Topics will include:
- Consumer perception and current packaging design drivers
- Evaluating the true balance of sustainability in packaging initiatives vs. external and pricing pressures
- Branding and the evolution of packaging in changing demographics
- New packaging concepts as consumers continue to shop online
- Emerging technologies and material developments
- Assessing disruptive changes in: Labeling, digital printing, augmented reality, modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), active packaging (AP) and more
- Network with over 100 of your peers in a constructive atmosphere of innovation
Who Should Attend:
Join us as packaging professionals from brands like PepsiCo, Starbucks, Heinz, MillerCoors and Schwan’smix with retailers, packaging design firms, packaging converters, material suppliers & academia. You will walk away with all the knowledge, strategies and contacts you need to safeguard your brand and develop the packaging behind tomorrow’s cutting-edge products.
Don't wait to register for the Global Food & Beverage Packaging Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
R&D/New Product Development
Marketing and Sales
Artwork and Design
Whether you are interested in a tabletop exhibit space, onsite branding, or joining the speaker panel to share your thought leadership, we have the package for you! Whatever your budget or business objectives our sponsorship team will find the solution to best meet your business needs.
Contact our sponsorship team at (310) 445-8535 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss our unique opportunities further. http://www.seatradecruiseglobal.com/sponsorship-opportunities
Exhibitor Information +