Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Government Fleet Expo & Conference is where public fleet professionals from across the country connect, share ideas and learn new strategies for increasing ROI and cutting costs.
Government Fleet Expo & Conference provides actionable solutions to the toughest challenges public fleets face. It provides an opportunity to learn from the industry's top leaders about:
• Fleet fundamentals such as an in-depth examination of procurement and spec’ing strategies and methods for obtaining vehicle replacement funds.
• Management techniques such as developing staff, managing budget cuts, handling a take-home vehicle program and outsourcing vs. in-house work.
• Maintenance management such as revising outdated replacement cycles and avoiding mistakes in preventative maintenance.
• Efficiency such as managing fuel costs, determining optimal fleet size and choosing and implementing an alternative fuel.
Exhibiting at Government Fleet Expo & Conference is your best opportunity to be in front of a captive audience of Government Fleet Managers who are specifically interested in your products and services.
Who Should Exhibit at GFX?
- Vehicle Manufacturers
- Light and Medium-Duty Trucks
- Alternative/Green/Electric Vehicles
- Equipment Manufacturers
- Grounds Maintenance
- Street Sweepers
- Construction Equipment
- Maintenance Equipment
- Vehicle Lifts
- Fleet Management and Motorpool Software
- Green Fleet/Alternative Fuels
- Fuel Management Suppliers
- Tire Suppliers
- GPS/Telematics Providers
- Maintenance Shop Suppliers
- Fluid, Oil Suppliers
- Truck Equipment Suppliers
- Fleet Consultants
- Remarketers and Auto Auctions
- Leasing and Finance Companies
- Accident and Risk Mgmt.
- Navigation Systems
- Safety and Driver Training
Don't wait to register for the GFX - Government Fleet Expo & Conference. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/02/2014 - 06/04/2014|
|Primary Industry:||Automotive Conferences|
|SIC Code(s):||3711, 3714, 7538|
|Other Industries:||Automotive Conferences, Business, Federal Government, Government, Government General, Local / Municipal, State Government, Transportation|
|Audience:||Public sector fleet management professionals from every level of government.|
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.governmentfleetexpo.com/Page/Hotel-Accommodations.aspx...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||80 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||99,855 (Past Event)|
|Show Owner:||Bobit Business Media|
|Show Manager:||Bobit Business Media|
|Sponsorship Details:||Targeting the right audience can make a huge difference in how far your marketing dollars can take you.
The Government Fleet Expo & Conference has grown to be the largest government fleet management event in the nation designed for all levels of public sector fleets at the municipal, county, state, and federal levels. As the only national event catering solely to public sector fleet managers, GFX offers sponsors the perfect platform to deliver a targeted message to fleet decision-makers.
The Government Fleet Expo & Conference offers a variety of sponsorship options that maximize your marketing dollars.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' Option 1||$2,295||Electricity:||Yes||500 watt electrical included in Booth Option 2|
|10' x 10' Option 2||$2,495||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2013 Exhibitor List:
Bob Brown Jr.
Sales Manager -