Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Save the date for GFOA’s 107th Annual Conference, June 2-5, 2013, at Moscone Center North in San Francisco, California.
- More than 75 preconference and concurrent sessions covering the hot topics, important developments, and key issues in each major area of public finance
- Unparalleled opportunities to earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit
- General sessions featuring nationally recognized speakers
- Evening social events to facilitate networking with colleagues
- A robust exhibit hall with hands-on demonstrations of the latest products and services
At the Government Finance Officers Association’s (GFOA) 107th annual conference, reach finance professionals from city, state/provincial, and county governments. Make connections with representatives from municipalities of all sizes as well as with attendees who work in the private sector. The GFOA conference is the perfect medium for attendees to view your products, ask questions, and see live demonstrations of the products and services that will save their governments time and money. Take advantage of this face-to-face interaction.
The GFOA annual conference attracts domestic and international attendees, from both public- and private-sector backgrounds, who have an interest in the following areas:
• accounting, auditing, and financial reporting
• governmental budgeting and fiscal policy
• governmental debt management
• economic development and capital planning
• retirement and benefits administration
• treasury and investment management
• Canadian issues
About the GFOA:
The purpose of the Government Finance Officers Association is to enhance and promote the professional management of governments for the public benefit by identifying and developing financial policies and best practices and promoting their use through education, training, facilitation of member networking, and leadership.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the GFOA Annual Conference 2013 - Government Finance Officers Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/02/2013 - 06/05/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/02/2013 - 06/04/2013|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Federal Government, Government, Local / Municipal, State Government|
|Audience:||GFOA conference attendees are dedicated to enhancing and promoting the professional
management of governments for the public benefit and have many different roles, including:
â€¢ chief financial officer
â€¢ director of finance
â€¢ budget director
â€¢ bond counsel
â€¢ financial advisor
â€¢ investment broker and dealer
|Venue:||Moscone Center North Hall|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 974-4073|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Event Square Footage:||Approximately 30,700 square feet (Past Event)|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Government Finance Officers Association|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$2,300||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.