SIXTH ANNUAL GEORGIA LOGISTICS SUMMIT
The Georgia Logistics Summit is a unique event packed with valuable business information and networking opportunities like no other. Keynote speakers will address topics that are relevant to the operation and logistics success of your business.
NEW FOR 2014:
- Expanded interactive keynote sessions: Manufacturing & InternationalLogistics.
- Business friendly agenda with even more time to network and connect.
- Three new industry focused Opportunity Sessions: Imports - Exports -Domestic
- Lunch keynote: Complexity of Serving Domestic & International markets. Hear a global Fortune 100 company with operations in every corner of the world discuss how it leverages not just imports, but exports and domestic freight flow to effectively move their products to customers all over the globe.
- Expert Sessions: Topics in Tomorrow’s Supply Chains - Breakout sessions hosted by leading expert firms focused on a range of individual topics/trends
- Attendee’s have access to a business center and complementary Wi-Fi for the entire Summit.
- Enhanced sponsorship opportunities providing great value and visibility at a wider range of levels
- MODEX & Supply Chain And Transportation USA:
Registered Summit attendees gain instant access to two major industry trade shows being held the same week... right downstairs! The GeorgiaLogsitics Summit is proud to now be the exclusive knowledge partner for SCT and welcomes back MODEX for its 2nd year in Atlanta. Together these shows host over 20,000 attendees.
About the Center of Innovation for Logistics:
The Center of Innovation for Logistics is the leading statewide resource for fueling logistics industry growth and global competitiveness. The Center directly helps companies to overcome challenges and capitalize on opportunities related to the movement of freight. We provide focused expertise, specific industry data, connections to state resources, and an extensive cross-sector industry network. The Center is an industry focused component of the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) and has main offices in Savannah and Atlanta, but has activity in all parts of the State.
Co-located with MODEX & Supply Chain And Transportation USA.
In 2013 the Summit hosted 2,000 attendees from 30 states and 9 nations. Most importantly, 85% of these participants come from across the private sector, and the agenda and activities are purposefully created with input directly from the logistics industry.
The 2014 Summit will once again provide a limited number Opportunities to help get your company’s brand in front of your peers, partners, and customers.
Give us a call to discuss: 912-966-7867