Online Event Location map
Generating More Publicity for Your Events at Little or No Cost
Join Eventbrite and EventsInAmerica.com for this free webinar.
Why You Should Attend
Event promotion can be expensive and time-consuming – and it’s often difficult to achieve desired results. Every dollar you spend on promotion that doesn’t create more income reduces your profit. This webinar will give you tips and tools to help you generate more presence and exposure for your events at little or no cost.
Who Should Attend?
We’ll be focusing more of events that attract a professional audience – trade shows, conferences, meetings and conventions. However, many of the ideas discussed will be translatable to smaller consumer events, as well. Here’s who should attend:
- Event owners
- Exhibitor, Speaker and Sponsorship Managers
- Event & Meeting Planners
- Industry PR Professionals
- Event Marketing Staff
- Show Managers
All are welcome.
Areas covered in this Webinar:
- How to position your event as a ‘must-attend’ event
- How to set up an online newsroom
- What are the ideal media outlets for you and your event?
- How should you contact the media?
- How should you structure the information to get the best results?
- What social media resources can you use to get good results?
- What TO do and NOT to do when pitching your stories to the media….and more.
Our presenter is Lisa Elia, PR and event publicity expert. Lisa will host a lively 30- to 45-minute session that will give you new ideas. We should have some time available at the end to take questions and Lisa’s Powerpoint deck will be available for download after the webinar.
Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Where: GoToWebinar (you’ll receive a link when you sign up)
To register for this free event, sign up here.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Generating More Publicity for Your Events at Little or No Cost. Find out more in the event details below.
-- Event owners
-- Exhibitor, Speaker and Sponsorship Managers
-- Event & Meeting Planners
-- Industry PR Professionals
-- Event Marketing Staff
-- Show Managers
Exhibitor Information +