Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
GBTA Convention is where travel professionals converge to learn about the latest ways to keep pace with the delightfully dizzying speed of industry advancement.
- Saves your company money - Save on travel expenses by meeting with suppliers in one place; identify new techniques, processes, products, and services that could improve your bottom line
- Offers you unparalleled learning opportunities - Choose from 75+ educational sessions brought to you by GBTA Academy, hear from admired industry experts, CEOs, and global thought leaders
- Brings you 400+ suppliers under one roof - Meet with your existing suppliers and check out the market's newest offerings on the expo floor
- Accelerates your professional development - Take advantage of Professional Power-Up programming and sit for your GTP certification, or register for one of the many advanced courses that GBTA Academy will offer
- Benchmark your program against others in the industry - Refine your travel program by swapping ideas to identify best practices and reduce risk
GBTA Convention brings together more travel buyers than any other event in the world. When they walk the Expo Floor, will they see your organization there? Come share the story of what you do and what you can offer by exhibiting at The Business Travel Event of the Year®. Don’t miss the chance to connect with your target market - come share in this exciting opportunity.
- 90 reached new travel managers
- 64% reported they met with between six and 100+ existing clients
- 88% reinforced existing relationships with travel manager customers
- 85% are repeat exhibitors
- 72% reported the Exposition generated between six and 50+ new leads
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. area with operations on six continents. GBTA’s 7,000-plus members manage more than $345 billion of global business travel and meetings expenditures annually. GBTA and the GBTA Foundation deliver world-class education, events, research, advocacy and media to a growing global network of more than 28,000 travel professionals and 125,000 active contacts.
Don't wait to register for the GBTA Convention 2015 - Global Business Travel Association. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/25/2015 - 07/29/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/27/2015 - 07/29/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon. & Tue. 2:30pm - 6pm; Wed. 8:30am - 11am|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Tradeshow & Conference Management, Travel|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.gbta.org/convention/2015/Register/Pages/default.aspx...|
|Audience:||Business/Corporate Travel Buyers|
|Notes:||Meet The Right Customers For Your Business:
|Venue:||Orange County Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 345-9845|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Orlando|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.orlando.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+|
|Event Square Footage:||130,000 (Past Event)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||With nearly 400 companies on the Expo Floor, it can be difficult to stand out. If you become a Sponsor though, you don't need to share the spotlight - Sponsorship Opportunities are crafted to help you catch the attention of the nearly 1,500 travel buyers in attendance. Among these buyers, the average annual travel budget is $84 million.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|GBTA Member||$34.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Non-Member||$41.00 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Corner Fee||$100 charge per open corner for 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 10' x 30' booths||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Floorplan & Exhibitor Search: