Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
GBTA Convention is where travel professionals converge to learn about the latest ways to keep pace with the delightfully dizzying speed of industry advancement. 360 days of the year, they all push forward as individuals, but July 26-30th, the dynamic members of our world's business travel community will swap ideas and forge connections to accelerate as one.
- Saves your company money – Save on travel expenses by meeting with suppliers in one place; identify new techniques, processes, products, and services that could improve your bottom line
- Offers you unparalleled learning opportunities– Choose from 75+ educational sessions brought to you by GBTA Academy, hear from admired industry experts, CEOs, and global thought leaders
- Brings you 400+ suppliers under one roof– Meet with your existing suppliers and check out the market's newest offerings on the expo floor
- Accelerates your professional development – Take advantage of Professional Power-Up programming and sit for your GTP certification, or register for one of the many advanced courses that GBTA Academy will offer
- Benchmark your program against others in the industry – Refine your travel program by swapping ideas to identify best practices and reduce risk
Truth in Numbers – GBTA Convention Will Move Your Business Forward
- The average travel buyer at GBTA Convention manages an $84 MILLION travel program and represents 10,000 travelers.
- On aggregate, this event delivers $123 BILLION in buying power. No other meeting brings together this level of qualified purchasing authority.
- On average, Buyers attendees anticipate their organization will enlist approximately 3 new Suppliers based on their interactions at GBTA Convention.
- Half of Buyer attendees are heavily influenced by information gathered at Convention when making Supplier decisions.
Why Exhibit at the GBTA Convention?
- 92% of travel managers reported that the information gathered at the GBTA Convention is influential when selecting a specific supplier
- Average travel spend among buyers averages $84 million
- 93% rated the GBTA Convention 2013 expo as "excellent", "very good" or "good"
- 95% of travel managers will recommend the GBTA Convention 2014 to colleagues
2013 GBTA Exhibitors Exceeded Goals:
- 90 reached new travel managers
- 64% reported they met with between six and 100+ existing clients
- 88% reinforced existing relationships with travel manager customers
- 85% are repeat exhibitors
- 72% reported the Exposition generated between six and 50+ new leads
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) is the world’s premier business travel and meetings organization. Collectively, GBTA’s 5,000-plus members manage over $340 billion of global business travel and meetings expenditures annually. GBTA provides its network of 21,000 business and government travel and meetings managers, as well as travel service providers, with networking events, news, education & professional development, research, and advocacy.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the GBTA Convention 2014 - Global Business Travel Association? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/26/2014 - 07/30/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/28/2014 - 07/30/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Mon & Tues, 3-6:30pm; Wed, 8:30-11:30am|
|First Move-In Date:||07/25/2014|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Tradeshow & Conference Management, Travel|
|Audience:||Business/Corporate Travel Buyers|
|Notes:||Meet The Right Customers For Your Business:
|Venue:||Los Angeles Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(213) 741-1151|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.gbta.org/convention/2014/RegistrationandHousing/Pages/Housi...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||400+|
|Event Square Footage:||130,000|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||Global Business Travel Association (GBTA)|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||The GBTA Convention, The Business Travel Event of the YearÂ®, features more than 6,500 corporate and government travel managers and suppliers. This event, the largest and most comprehensive within the business travel industry, combines cutting-edge educational tracks, world-class speakers, and a three-day trade show, making it the ideal channel to promote your company's products and services.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|GBTA Member||$34 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Non-Member||$41 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Corner Fee||$100 charge per open corner for 10' x 10', 10' x 20', and 10' x 30' booths||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.