Chicago , IL 60601 Location map
FX Invest North America
Over the past years the FX industry has been put under the spotlight. As cultural change has been demanded, and FX has increasingly been the target for regulation and reform, the FX landscape has changed exponentially. As global central bank policies diverge, and questions about the London fix remain, the future of the industry looks uncertain. FX Week will be holding the ninth annual FX Invest North America conference in Chicago on April 14, 2015 bringing together the buy-side community to address recent challenges, highlight potential opportunities and discuss what the future may bring.
Along with outstanding networking opportunities, the conference agenda for 2015 will provide an insight into developments in the FX industry, and address questions surrounding topics including how to overcome regulatory related structural problems, a different perspective from alternative market makers, and the advantages of using currency as an asset class for institutional investors.
Reasons to attend:
- Discover a conference agenda specifically researched and designed for North America’s institutional FX professionals
- Benchmark your strategies and performance against the foremost buy-side companies
- Gain a balanced view of the FX marketplace from a wide range of industry leading speakers
- Better your business with practical new research and insights never heard anywhere else before
- Diversify your outlook with insights into currency valuations in the most profitable emerging markets
- Learn the best strategies to generate consistent returns in the present conditions
- Join North America’s foreign exchange community and network with over 100 leading buy-side professionals!
Sponsoring or exhibiting at FX Invest North America will enhance your organisation’s presence and enable you to maximise your profile with your target audience.
There may be many networking opportunities at the FX Invest North America. Find out more in the event details below.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7316 9781
Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket
London SW1Y 4RX
Asset & Investment Management
Hedge Fund Management
Life & Pension Provision
Fund of funds
Investment & Commercial Banking
By job responsibility:
FX Product Management
Fixed Income and Currency
Currency Risk Management
Currency and Equity Derivative
Pension & Endowment Funds
Exhibitor Information +