Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
ABOUT THIS EVENT
The 1st Future of Communications Career Workshop took place on March 28th with over 150 communications professionals in attendance for this inaugural event. Our theme was technology’s growing impact on your career in communications. PRWeek Talent Pool, in collaboration with Business Development Institute, is proud to present the 2nd Future of Communications Career Workshop.
This event will focus on the convergence of communications with marketing and what it means to your career. Highly regarded industry thought leaders from both brands and agencies will share their personal stories and perspectives with you about topics such as:
- Why cross-functional teams of marketing, communications, advertising, PR, digital professionals from brands, agencies and vendors are the new model
- What are the best case studies of integrated campaigns?
- How will leading brands and agencies organize themselves around convergence?
- How has the workplace culture changed as a result of integrated marketing and communications teams?
- What skills does the communications professional of the future need in order to succeed?
- How will the emerging trends of multicultural and mobile impact integrated communications?
ABOUT THE FUTURE OF COMMUNICATIONS CAREER WORKSHOP
The workshop is produced by PRWeek Talent Pool and Business Development Institute. PRWeek Talent Pool is a platform for any individual involved in communications to develop his or her personal brand and engage with our talented network of professionals. The mission of our workshops are to educate rising professionals about where the industry is going, why it is changing so rapidly, and what you need to know in order to succeed.
Bonin Bough, Vice President of Global Media and Consumer Engagement at MondelÄ“z International
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Future of Communications Career Workshop? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/05/2013 - 06/05/2013|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.|
|Other Industries:||Business, Marketing|
|Audience:||Limited panel sponsorships and exhibition opportunities are available. Please contact Lauren Lombardo, Advertising Director at PRWeek, to learn more at 646.638.6032 or Lauren.Lombardo@prweek.com.|
|Venue:||The Graduate Center of The City University of NY|
|Venue Phone:||(877) 428-6942|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.