Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Functional Food Center (FFC) is pleased to announce its 21st International Conference and Expo on Functional Foods titled, 'Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds in Health and Disease: Science and Practice'. The conference will be held at the San Diego Convention Center on March 25-26, 2017. The 21st International Conference of FFC will bring together experts in medicine, nutrition, biology, and the food industry to discuss the functional foods with bioactive compounds as dietary interventions for chronic diseases, as well as for health promotion.
Main Conference Topics Include:
- Functional Food Definition and the Status of Functional Foods in Japan, China, USA and other Countries
- Health Claims: Nutraceutical, Functional and Medical Food Regulations
- The Effects of Nutrition and Functional Foods on Aging and Health
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Digestive Health
- Functional Foods with Bioactive Compound(s): Prevention and Management of Non-communicable Diseases (Obesity, Diabetes, Cancer, Neurological, and CVD)
- Safety of the Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods
- Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products
- Dietitians Position Regarding Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Current Marketing Strategies of Functional Foods
- Application of Modern Technologies for Functional Foods
Visit http://functionalfoodscenter.net/21st-int--conference-of-ffc.html to learn more, receive updates, and register now for the 21st International Conference of Functional Food Center on "Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds in Health and Disease: Science and Practice”, March 25-26, 2017.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds in Health and Disease: Science and Practice. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/25/2017 - 03/26/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||03/25/2017 - 03/26/2017|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Dietetics, Food / Beverage, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||$225 - $995 USD|
|Audience:||Networking Opportunities with: PhD/ MD students, professors, medical doctors, nutritionists and dietitians, food and medical industry representatives, and NIH, USDA-ARS, and FDA professionals|
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||$995||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
All vendors have a separate exhibitor table at the conference. The two tables will be located near the conference area and will have sufficient access to conference participants. The international conference will attract many experts from food processing companies, universities, research centers, and related industries from around the world. This will be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to many international organizations. The early bird registration cost for vendors is $995.00, which includes one (1) full registration for the conference.
For more information please visit our website at: http://functionalfoodscenter.net/exhibitors-information-ffc21--.html.