Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Functional Food Center is pleased to announce its 20th International Conference 'Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers'. The conference will be held at Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA on September 22-23, 2016. This conference will bring together experts in medicine, biology, and the food industry to discuss the functional foods with bioactive compounds as dietary interventions for chronic diseases.
Conference topics will include:
• Functional Food Definition and the Status of Functional Foods in Japan, China, USA and other Countries
• Health Claims: Nutraceutical, Functional and Medical Food Regulations
• Functional Foods and Obesity
• Functional Foods and Diabetes
• Functional Foods and Neurological Diseases
• Functional Foods and Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
• Functional Foods and Cancer
• Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Cancer
• Prevention and Management of Dementia
• The Effects of Nutrition and Functional Foods on Aging and Health
• Roles of Food Derived Nitrite / Nitrate from Cured Meat to Vegetables, to Hypertension and/or Antioxidant Effect
• Functional Foods with Bioactive Compound(s): Prevention and Management of Non-communicable Diseases
• Safety of the Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods
• Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products
Visit http://functionalfoodscenter.net/20th-int--conference-of-ffc.html to learn more, receive updates, and register now for the 20th International Conference of Functional Food Center on Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers.
The Standard Registration deadline is August 30, 2016. You can click here to make a payment for the conference registration fee.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers Conference.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/22/2016 - 09/23/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8 am - 6 pm (EST)|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Dietetics, Food / Beverage, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||The Functional Food Center (FFC) connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration. Since 2004, the FFC has organized conferences together with top-level universities. Scientists, researchers, medical doctors, and food industry professionals present their research and discoveries about functional and medical foods with bioactive compounds. Sponsors and exhibitors will be exposed to a wide audience, including FDA, USDA, and NIH representatives who often attend and present at our conferences.|
|Venue:||Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School|
|Venue Phone:||(617) 432-1217|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Inn at Longwood Medical|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.innatlongwood.com/...|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||For sponsorship information, please click the following link: http://functionalfoodscenter.net/sponsorship-information--hms-2016-.html|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$1,295||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||No|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
- BESO Biological Research Inc., 21660 Copley Dr. Ste# 180, Diamond Bar, CA 91767, USA. Website: http://besoinc.com/home.html. Based in CA, U.S.A. BESO develops nutritional products ranging from daily nutrition to supportive needs. Our products are made with 100% fermented foods that help increase bioavailability and improve nutrient absorption. Our formulation contains a natural (non-synthetic) bio-active compound called 13-Methyltetradecanoic acid.
- Food Science Publisher, 4659 Texas St, San Diego CA, USA. Website: http://functionalfoodscenter.net/food-science-publisher.html. Food Science Publisher is especially interested in human clinical nutrition, functional food science and chronic disease aspects of the publishing field. The company specializes in publishing books in the field of food science, nutrition, functional foods and chronic diseases.
- Vibrant America, 1021 Howard Avenue Suite B, San Carlos, CA 94070-4034, USA. Website:https://www.vibrant-america.com/. Vibrant strives to become the leader in autoimmune diagnostics. Our platform allows us to provide results 4 days sooner than any other regional or specialized laboratory. We are committed to providing the best services and a clinically relevant menu of testing options to accommodate healthcare providers and their patients.
- Osato Research Institute, 1956, Inadomi, Ono-cho Ibi-gun, Gifu, 501-0501, Japan. Website: http://en.ori-japan.com/. Osato Research Institute works with universities and institutes around the world to support research on Fermented Papaya Preparation (FFP) and its effect on healthy aging. One of their many goals to is to reduce medical costs associated with aging through preventative therapeutic strategies and education.
- Lifeway Foods, Inc., 6431 West Oakton St. Morton Grove, IL 60053, USA. Website:http://lifewaykefir.com/. Lifeway Foods, America’s leading supplier of the probiotic fermented beverage known as kefir, is on a mission to provide the best probiotic and nutritious foods to consumers. Lifeway has also innovated several new ideas in the dairy industry by introducing breakthrough products. The company is committed to four ideals: all natural hormone and GMO-free ingredients, philanthropy, environmental responsibility, and local farming sustainability.
- Danem Dairy Products, Inc. Suleyman Demirel University Technopark, East Campus, 32260 Isparta, Turkey. Web Site: http://www.kefirdanem.com. Danem’s purpose is to protect, maintain and produce genuine kefir grains that contain all of the probiotic bacterial and yeast strains naturally found in traditional kefir. From these grains, we produce our traditional kefir product, Kefirzadem™, with no additives. Using our kefir grains produces kefir with the highest level of natural strains and a magnificent flavor. After a long academic research period, our significant scientific and technical knowledge was transferred to an industrial scale at Danem, Inc. Along with other patent-pending technology, Danem holds three patents on natural kefir and yogurt production from non-GMO, natural probiotic microflora. Danem is the first company in the world that produces significant amounts of non-GMO natural kefir grains, kefir starter culture, natural kefir from kefir grains as well as probiotic yogurt starter culture. Continued research indicates that consumption of our products can contribute significantly to improved health.
All vendors have a separate exhibitor table at the conference. The tables will be located near the conference area and will have sufficient access to conference participants. The international conference will attract many experts from food processing companies, universities, research centers, and related industries from around the world. This will be a great opportunity to introduce yourself to many international organizations. The cost for vendors is $1295.00, which includes one (1) full registration for the conference.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.