Boston , MA 02115 Location map
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School
Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers Conference
Functional Food Center is pleased to announce its 20th International Conference 'Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers'. The conference will be held at Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA on September 22-23, 2016. This conference will bring together experts in medicine, biology, and the food industry to discuss the functional foods with bioactive compounds as dietary interventions for chronic diseases.
Conference topics will include:
• Functional Food Definition and the Status of Functional Foods in Japan, China, USA and other Countries
• Health Claims: Nutraceutical, Functional and Medical Food Regulations
• Functional Foods and Obesity
• Functional Foods and Diabetes
• Functional Foods and Neurological Diseases
• Functional Foods and Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD)
• Functional Foods and Cancer
• Prebiotics, Probiotics, and Cancer
• Prevention and Management of Dementia
• The Effects of Nutrition and Functional Foods on Aging and Health
• Roles of Food Derived Nitrite / Nitrate from Cured Meat to Vegetables, to Hypertension and/or Antioxidant Effect
• Functional Foods with Bioactive Compound(s): Prevention and Management of Non-communicable Diseases
• Safety of the Bioactive Compounds and Functional Foods
• Current Research and Development of New Functional Food Products
Visit http://functionalfoodscenter.net/20th-int--conference-of-ffc.html to learn more, receive updates, and register now for the 20th International Conference of Functional Food Center on Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers.
The Standard Registration deadline is August 30, 2016. You can click here to make a payment for the conference registration fee.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Functional and Medical Foods for Chronic Diseases: Bioactive Compounds and Biomarkers Conference.
Exhibitor Information +