Washington , DC 20036 Location map
Capital Hilton Washington DC
Free DC Live Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop
Thursday June 5th
The Capital Hilton, Washington DC
- Register Now: http://www.feith.com/formsiq/form.do?formset_id=358
- More info: http://www.feith.com/events/dc-seminars
You're invited! Registration is open, and this is your special invitation to join The BPM & RM Insiders live in DC for this exclusive, free live educational and networking Business Process & Records Management event coming to Washington DC!
This event is free and open to everyone: BPM professionals, Records Managers, IT personnel, support engineers, SharePoint users & managers, legal & IP specialists, consultants, executives, administrators, or anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of topics critical to improving Business Processes Management, new issues in Records Management like auto-categorization and Capstone, broader horizons in Task & Case Management, File Sharing security with the Private Cloud, super-charging (and loving) your SharePoint environment, and more.
The event's keynote, 'Between a BPM Rock and an RMA Hard Place: New Methodology vs New Technology', will discuss why implementing new industry or flavor-of-the-day methodologies (like Capstone) shouldn't be relied upon to solve outstanding process management issues without also 'supercharging' them with new BPM & RMA technologies.
Other sessions will include topics such as the bringing the Enterprise together under the Business Process Management umbrella, 5015.2 Records Management and Email Auto-Categorization, seamless SharePoint Legacy integration, Invoice Processing Automation, and the dangers of the Public Cloud for Enterprise File Sharing. You may join us as our guest, or feel free to bring along or pass this invitation onto any colleagues - public or private sector - who may have an interest.
- Date: Thursday, June 5, 2014
- Time: Sign-In & Breakfast: 8:00am. Seminar: 8:30am.
- Location: The Capital Hilton, 1001 16th Street NW
- Cost: FREE for all government personnel
- Registration: Click here: http://www.feith.com/formsiq/form.do?formset_id=358
- Keynote: 'Between a BPM Rock and an RMA Hard Place: New Methodology vs New Technology'
- Forum: 5015.2 Records Management, Auto-Categorization, and the Capstone Approach
- Workshop: Super-Charging SharePoint with Enhanced Legacy Integration
- Update: The Dangers of the Public Cloud for Enterprise File Sync & Share
- Presentation: Enterprise Report Management with Crystal Reports enhancement and Dashboards
- Exclusive: Special Guest Speakers discussing Real-World Issues & Applications
- BridgeLogiQ Express Clinic & Tutorial
- Personalized Breakout Sessions with Process & Records Management Specialists
- Invaluable Inter- and Intra-Industry Networking
- Plus a full complimentary hot Breakfast Buffet
If the Free DC Live Business Process and Records Management Seminar & Workshop is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +