Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Overview & Attendees:
Franchise Expo South (FES) provides a forum for one of the most comprehensive learning experiences about franchising to be conducted anywhere - a place to learn from the foremost experts in franchising.
FIND THE BUSINESS YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN LOOKING FOR — IN JUST ONE WEEKEND!
Join thousands of entrepreneurs and business owners at the FRANCHISE EXPO SOUTH, the premier franchise expo serving the Southwestern US, Latin America and the Caribbean. Meet hundreds of proven franchised businesses. Every investment level.
Franchise Expo South (FES) is the premier brand-building event in the south. If you’re looking to grow your concept in the Southeastern USA, Latin America and the Caribbean, there’s no better conduit than exhibiting at FES.
Expect to meet with thousands of the most qualified candidates with the desire to be in business for themselves. They’re highly capable, they’ve done their research and they’re looking to meet face to- face with you to invest in a franchise that fits their needs, skills and budget. From the Caribbean to Latin America to the Southeast, FES delivers your best opportunity to recruit the best and brightest. You’ll meet with investors from over 40 countries and 42 states.
Keep your cost per lead in check. There is no better way to meet individuals ready to start their own business in just one weekend. Franchise Expo South, without a doubt, gives you the best possible return on your investment and it’s the most cost effective way to grow your brand.
- Exposure: Key positioning at FES - the largest event in the South, Caribbean and Latin America - helps put your brand "out front."
- Generate New Leads: Thousands of qualified candidates travel to attend FES in search of new franchisees, master franchisees, area developers, multi-unit owners, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Connect with Existing Candidates: Use the FES as an opportunity to meet, entertain and bond with existing and prospective candidates.
- New Product Launches: Company launches, new product launches, press releases and new initiatives all get more exposure and reach through the FES's highly targeted network of global attendees, partners, speakers, sponsors and associations.
- Press Coverage and Investor Visibility: Publications such as Entrepreneur Media, Franchising World, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Franchise Times, The Franchise Magazine, Franchise International, Fox News and NBC make it a priority to attend.
MFV produces the leading franchise events worldwide. These global events consistently bring together franchise concepts, at all investment levels, with the most qualified visitors seeking to own their own business.
Don't wait to register for the Franchise Expo South. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/06/2014 - 02/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||02/06/2014 - 02/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Thurs, Fri, Sat, 10am-5pm|
|Primary Industry:||New Products - Franchising|
|Other Industries:||Business, New Products - Franchising|
|Audience:||Potential Business Owners & Investors|
48% have Liquid Capital of $100,000+ to Invest in a Franchise
79% Already Own or Are Looking to Buy a Franchise
69% Already Own a Business, or have a Management, or Sales & Marketing Background
|Venue Phone:||(832) 667-1400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||MFV Expositions|
|Show Manager:||MFV Expositions|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||$44.50||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Price is subject to change.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Companies not from the U.S. or Canada interested in exhibiting, please call Jim Mastandrea at 201-881-1626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.