Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The explosive growth experienced by the frac sand industry may be leveling off from the historic price-per-ton pricing highs of 2012, but with more than half-million new wells due to be drilled by 2035, the demand for high quality frac sand clearly presents a lucrative opportunity to stakeholders across the supply chain.
However crippling transportation logistics costs remain a significant bottleneck, exacerbated by limited rail access, terminals, freight cars and unpredictable user requirements, contributing to substantial demurrage and detention, especially in the last mile.
With this in mind, the Frac Sand Logistics Supply Chain 2013: Rail, Trucking & Transloading Opportunities Congress has been designed to bring together perspectives from across the entire supply chain to identify long term market opportunities and solutions for reducing logistical costs as well as optimizing timely delivery of product.
Hear From 18+ Senior Executives From Sand Suppliers, Railroads, Well Service Providers, E&Ps, Barge Operators, Transloaders And Trucking Companies On:
- Shale Play Forecasts And Customer Perspectives: Assess Developing Shale Play Production Levels And How Will This Drive Operator Demand For Frac Sand Play By Play
- Proppant Selection: Gain Insights On Which Type Of Proppants Are Being Used And Decisions Behind Selection
- Key Bottlenecks And Cost Drivers In The Last Mile: Identify Best Practices For Timely Delivery And Effective Management of Inventory To Reduce Costs
- Sand Supply And Capacity Dynamics: Quantifying The Production Capacity Of New Mines And Understanding How The Industry Is Likely To Develop Over The Long Term
- Infrastructure And Terminal Developments: Uncover Plans To Bridge The Capacity Shortfall To Guide Strategic Investment Across The Supply Chain
- Transportation And Storage Options: Business Case Analysis To Reduce Demurrage Costs And Speed Delivery Of The Right Type Of Sand To Customers Including Use Of Barges And Unit Trains
There may be many networking opportunities at the Frac Sand Logistics & Supply Chain 2013. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/20/2013 - 11/21/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, Transportation|
|Audience:||Senior Industry Representatives From Across The Entire Supply Chain Including:
Sand Mining Companies & Processors
Well Service Providers
Class 1 Railroads
Shortline & Regional Railroads
Terminal Owners & Operators
Barge Service Providers
With The Following Job Titles:
Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President of Supply Chain and Logistics
Senior Vice President of Operations
Senior Vice President of Exploration
Senior Vice President of Completions
Vice President of Supply Chain Strategy
Vice President of Logistics
Vice President of Network Strategy
Vice President of Business Development
Vice President of Terminals
Vice President of Distribution and Logistics
Executive Director of Business Development and Supply Chain Solutions
Director of Global Supply Chain
Director of Supply Chain and Logistics
Director of Commercial Rail and Truck
Director of Inventory and Logistics
Director of Transportation
|Venue:||George R. Brown Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 427-4697|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.