FOSE is the nation's premier event for government technology professionals seeking tools and best practices to equip their agency for the 21st century. From policy updates—straight from the hill—to exclusive insights from today's leading authorities, to the most comprehensive showcase of technology in action—it's all at FOSE.
FOSE's 3-day conference is free of charge for government personnel and provides attendees with proven tools and strategies presented by leading technology implementers.
Make plans now to EXHIBIT at FOSE 2014—the largest, most comprehensive government technology event—where 8,000+ government decision-makers and buyers from virtually every federal agency and branch of government come together to SOURCE TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS!
High-Visibility Sponsorships Drive Booth Traffic and Boost ROI!
FOSE's expanded educational program and wide selection of Exhibiting and Sponsorship opportunities—including conference and exhibit hall speaking roles—provide vendors and thought leaders numerous ways to interact face-to-face with government's highest level decision-makers and technology buyers, including:
- 30-Minute Exhibit Hall Spotlight Session Theaters
- Conference Technology Solution Seminars
- Conference Plenary and Panel Speaking Sessions
- Education Track Sponsorships
- Pre-Conference Workshop Sponsorships
- Custom Event Sponsorships—CIO Summits, Executive Briefing Breakfasts/Luncheons
- New Product and Emerging Technology Showcases...and more!
TECHNOLOGIES FOSE ATTENDEES SEEK
- Application Software
- Networking & Communications
- Mobile Computing
- Wireless Communications
- Internet & Web Services
- Business Audio Visual
- Cloud Computing & Virtualization
- Records and Content Management
- Big Data/Business Intelligence
- Data Centers and Storage
- Disaster Preparedness & Recovery
- Project Management
- Office Productivity Technologies
- Audio/Visual Technologies
Co-located events: GovSec, TREXPO and CPM East
FOSE ATTENDEES = ALL BUYER TYPES
95% Have IT Purchasing Power
25% Defense Agencies
39% Federal Civilian Agencies
13% State/Local Governments
10% Federal Contractors
FOSE ATTENDEES = DECISION MAKERS
26% Executive/Command/Senior IT Mgmt
25% IT Systems/Network Mgmt
18% IT Mgmt (Admin/Ops/Engineering)
7% IT Data/Systems Network Security
7% Software/Systems & Web Development
13% Program Mgmt
Monday, May 12, 2014.
FOSE 2014 Exhibitor Packages, Sponsorships and Promotional Opportunities are designed to drive buyer traffic BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the event! Packages can also be custom designed to meet your marketing and promotional needs