Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
In partnership with the 93D Signal Brigade, the Technology Exposition at Fort Eustis taking place on Wednesday, 9 December 2015.
This is an opportunity for TRADOC, 93D Signal Brigade, and other major units and organizations headquartered on the U.S. Army side of Joint Base Langley-Eustis to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Free admittance
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
Attendees can view live demonstrations and presentations from a variety of companies. Technologies on display include:
- Professional Certifications
- Secure Software
- GIS Software Tools
- Training Solutions
- Technology Integrated Work Environments
- Bluetooth Smart Card Readers
- Secure Bluetooth Headsets
- Secure Wireless Communications
- Command and Control Voice Communications
- Enterprise Database Platform
Join the tradition along with your peers to participate in this winter's networking event.
Does your company offer a service or solution critical to delivering a decision advantage?
Showcase your products and services to the Federal Government, Defense and Intelligence Communities at premier events officially hosted/sponsored by the Government for that very purpose. Allow our expert staff to match you with the best solutions to effectively meet your objectives and budget.
- Increase federal sales
- Penetrate inaccessible federal agencies
- Meet face to face and shake hands with your customers, decision makers, prospects, and competitors
- Distraction free B2G platform
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships
- Build trust and confidence
- Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience
- Showcase products and services to potential buyers using hands-on demonstrations
- Demonstrate support of Government and industry collaboration
- Increase exposure and brand awareness
- Educate customers and prospects
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Launch new products
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply)
- Save valuable time, money, and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in an ethical, effective, and efficient forum
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Opportunities will be available to promote your demo/training in the program guide, Event website, and on-site at the Event.
Requested Technologies Include:
Human Performance Enhancement
Signature Control/RF Transmissions Solutions
Secure Mobile Devices
Cases and Containers
Equipment Transit Cases
Desktop as a Service
Authentication Means and Services
Accreditation and Certification Tools
Commercial Cloud Hosting ServicesContact NCSI today and let us show you how we can help you expand your network, forge powerful relationships and partnerships with federal agencies, and increase your federal sales.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Fort Eustis Tech Expo.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/09/2015 - 12/09/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/09/2015 - 12/09/2015|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, IT, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||https://ncsi-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=ATTENDEE...|
|Audience:||This is an opportunity for TRADOC, 93D Signal Brigade, and other major units and organizations headquartered on the U.S. Army side of Joint Base Langley-Eustis to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ncsi.com/techexpos/2015/forteustis-winter/hotels.php|
|Show Manager:||National Conference Services, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||For sponsorship opportunities, please contact your NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$1,099||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
World Wide Technology Advanced Solutions