Boston , MA 02115 Location map
Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at HMS
Forces of Change: New Strategies for the Evolving Health Care Marketplace
This program provides existing and emerging leaders with direction on strategic issues facing the health care industry. The program is designed for health care leaders seeking to improve the quality of patient care, reduce the cost of providing that care, enhance stakeholder satisfaction, address critical workforce challenges, and in the process, create a unique and sustainable competitive advantage.
Who Should Participate:
Forces of Change is ideal for those seeking to improve the quality of patient care, reduce the cost of providing that care, enhance stakeholder satisfaction, address critical workforce challenges, and in the process, create a unique and sustainable competitive advantage. Forces is also recommended for leaders, both domestic and international, responsible for the strategy, design, and delivery of health care programs. Forces is designed for the leader who is driven to transform ideas into action.
- Initiate change and advance projects from idea to implementation
- Recognize and mitigate the early seeds of failure in the life cycle of change initiatives
- Learn key steps for successful clinical change from hospital leaders
- Overcome the limitations of current approaches to improving patient safety and developing systemic changes to health care services
- Understand health care’s triple aim and its role as a key to organizational improvement and innovation
- Implement best practices for health information technology (HIT)
- Deploy a lean huddle methodology to address health care’s chronic yet mounting time-scarcity problem
- Uncover pearls of wisdom from leading health care CEOs
- Leverage the most underleveraged competitive strategies in health care today
- Discuss innovation in patient-centered medical homes and Accountable Care Organizations with clinical leaders
- Consider multi-industry perspectives on the future of health care and what it means for your department and organization
- Improve relationships among health care stakeholders
- Discuss the critical role of trust in health care and how to build greater trust in your department or organization
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Forces of Change: New Strategies for the Evolving Health Care Marketplace.
Exhibitor Information +