Houston , TX 77017 Location map
Focus Four Construction: Top 4 Life Critical Safety Issues to Avoid
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) identified the 4 leading causes of fatalities in the Construction Industry. This seminar will review these Fatal Four Hazards which include Electrical Hazards, Fall Hazards, Struck by Hazards and Caught-In or Caught-Between Hazards.
According to OSHA, did you know that the Focus Four Hazards account for nearly 60% of Construction workplace deaths every year in the United States?
You need to attend this one day seminar to understand and become familiar with hazard identification, avoidance and control of each Focus Four Hazard. We will also review training information and documentation for each Focus Four Hazard to educate your workforce.
After completing this seminar, you will gain a better understanding of:
- Describe employee and employee rights and responsibilities protected by OSHA.
- Identify each Focus Four Hazard within your workplace.
- Explain the most common fatal facts of each Focus Four Hazard.
- Discuss how to avoid or minimize each Focus Four Hazard to an acceptable level of risk.
- Incorporating the Focus Four Hazards within your safety training program.
Who will Benefit:
- Any skilled tradesmen,
- Safety manager,
- Project Engineers
- HR managers,
- Safety committee team members,
- Project Managers
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Focus Four Construction: Top 4 Life Critical Safety Issues to Avoid? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Safety committee team members
Exhibitor Information +