Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Flare Management and Gas Utilization conference will provide the first ever platform in North America for O&G producers, regulators, federal authorities and technology providers to collaborate and tackle the challenge of flare reduction together.
To download the agenda view: http://bit.ly/18QsnHm
Facts about the on-going flaring in the United States:
- Gas utilization is a key economic driving force in the United States
- North Dakota's burning Bakken fields are now visible from space as if they were a large metropoli
- In North Dakota, nearly 1/3 of all gas goes up in flames
- 10% of gas in the United States is burned off creating billions in losses
- The amount of gas burned off in the United States every year is enough to power both Chicago and Washington for a full year
- The United States increased flaring by 50% in 2010-2011 and now ranks 5th worldwide for highest volume of gas flared, tripling the amount in the last 6 years
If the Flare Management and Gas Utilization is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/27/2014 - 01/29/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||The Flare Management and Gas Utilization conference will provide the first ever platform in North America for O&G producers, regulators, federal authorities and technology providers to collaborate and tackle the challenge of flare reduction together.|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Arena|
|Sponsorship Details:||If interested in sponsoring please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.