Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The Flare Management and Gas Utilization conference will provide the first ever platform in North America for O&G producers, regulators, federal authorities and technology providers to collaborate and tackle the challenge of flare reduction together.
To download the agenda view: http://bit.ly/18QsnHm
Facts about the on-going flaring in the United States:
- Gas utilization is a key economic driving force in the United States
- North Dakota's burning Bakken fields are now visible from space as if they were a large metropoli
- In North Dakota, nearly 1/3 of all gas goes up in flames
- 10% of gas in the United States is burned off creating billions in losses
- The amount of gas burned off in the United States every year is enough to power both Chicago and Washington for a full year
- The United States increased flaring by 50% in 2010-2011 and now ranks 5th worldwide for highest volume of gas flared, tripling the amount in the last 6 years
If the Flare Management and Gas Utilization is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/27/2014 - 01/29/2014|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy|
|Audience:||The Flare Management and Gas Utilization conference will provide the first ever platform in North America for O&G producers, regulators, federal authorities and technology providers to collaborate and tackle the challenge of flare reduction together.|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Arena|
|Sponsorship Details:||If interested in sponsoring please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.