Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
The FIRST Championship is the culmination of the season's FIRST programs, bringing together three separate robotics competitions for the ultimate Sport for the Mind™. The event includes theFIRST Robotics Competition (FRC) Championship, the FIRST Tech Challenge (FTC) World Championship, and the FIRST LEGO League (FLL) World Festival. Also featured is the JuniorFIRST LEGO League (Jr.FLL) World Festival Expo.
Our high-tech spectator events combine the excitement of sport with science and technology. Join our students as they showcase the results of weeks of intense preparation, competing in thrilling matches and working on their robots in the "Pits."
FIRST has grown so much, we have elected to extend activities beyond the Edward Jones Dome and America’s Center and add two new venues: Renaissance Grand Hotel and Union Station.
Events take place at multiple venues:
- As a 2015 FIRST Championship venue, Union Station will be ‘home base’ for 60 Junior FIRST LEGO League and 128 FIRST Tech Challenge teams.
- FTC Pits will be located in the Midway.
- FTC Fields will be located in the Grand Ballroom.
- The Jr.FLL World Festival Expo will be in the Regency Ballroom, located across the hall from the Grand Ballroom.
- All FIRST Championship attendees are encouraged to visit Union Station to take in the FTC action, see what the Jr.FLL students came up with during the THINK TANK™ season, and be awe-stricken by the beauty of the Grand Hall.
- As a new venue for the 2015 FIRST Championship, the Renaissance Grand Hotel will house a hands-on, Maker Faire-inspired exhibit featuring FIRST Sponsors, Suppliers, and other Special Guests.
- All FIRST Championship attendees are encouraged to visit the Renaissance Grand Hotel to receive exciting giveaways, witness new technology demonstrations, and participate in fun, hands-on activities for all ages.
- America’s Center will be ‘home base’ for:
- FIRST LEGO League – roughly 100 teams; Pits and Fields in close proximity
- FIRST Robotics Competition – 600 teams; Pits
- For 2015, the Edward Jones Dome will continue to house the largest Championship events – the FIRST Opening and Closing Ceremonies.
- FRC Fields will be in the Edward Jones Dome.
FIRST was founded in 1989 to inspire young people's interest and participation in science and technology. Based in Manchester, NH, the 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit public charity designs accessible, innovative programs that motivate young people to pursue education and career opportunities in science, technology, engineering, and math, while building self-confidence, knowledge, and life skills.
If the FIRST Championship 2015 - For Inspiration & Recognition of Science & Technology is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/22/2015 - 04/25/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Engineering, Manufacturing, Miscellaneous, Sciences, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||http://registration.experientevent.com/showrob152/DefaultTeams.aspx|
|Audience:||Professionals from: Science, Technology, Engineering, Robotics
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://registration.experientevent.com/showrob152/DefaultTeams.aspx|
|Show Owner:||For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology (FIRST)|
|Sponsorship Details:||FIRST thrives with the continued support of a comprehensive network of Fortune 500 corporations, educational and professional institutions, foundations, and individuals. Together, these organizations and individuals provide significant funding, mentorship time and talent, volunteerism, equipment, and more to enhance the FIRST organization. Through the resources they provide, our sponsors are helping FIRST build the school-to-career pipeline that will provide the motivation and opportunities to inspire young people to become the next generation of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) professionals.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.