Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Increase understanding of the key issues in IFRS 3 for business combinations
• Gain an insight into the future direction of securities commission regulatory change initiatives
• Strengthen familiarity with the IFRS revenue recognition framework
• Explore the IFRS 9 standards established for financial instruments and hedge accounting
• Overcome the challenges in te practical application IFRS 13 fair value measurement
• Update your knowledge internal control impact of changes brought about by the COSO framework
• Get up-to-date with the latest development in U.S. GAAP
• Reassess and your compliance program to keep up with the pace of change
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Collins Barrow Toronto LLP
• Dentons Canada LLP
• Duff & Phelps Canada Ltd.
• Ernst & Young LLP
• Grant Thornton LLP
• Kalex Valuations Inc.
• KPMG LLP
• Miller Thomson LLP
• MNP LLP
• Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
• PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
• Stikeman Keeley Spiegel Pasternack LLP
If the Financial Accounting and Reporting for Public Issuers is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/10/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||CFOs, CCOs, VPs & Directors of finance, compliance & corporate accounting; Controllers; Accountants; Fund Managers; Auditors; Financial Analysts; Corporate Lawyers; Securities Analysts; Regulators|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.