Chicago , IL 60616 Location map
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Finance Transformation brings together more than 150 senior-level practitioners in finance and accounting, financial planning and analysis, business unit finance and controllership, to network and share best practices and lessons learned.
Our agenda, led by executives from Nike, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, PAREXEL, Valspar, CareerBuilder, Fidelity, Cisco, Rogers Communications, Merck, goes well beyond the why and wow factors, by taking a "how to" approach to address the challenges and opportunities of executing transformation.
Join us in September to learn to:
• Determine whether your culture is hindering or helping transformation
• Use finance as decision support to drive real-time business insights
• Learn how to perform transformation as part of a merger or acquisition
• Achieve flexibility and scalability by optimizing your service delivery platform
• Structure and execute a change management program that really works
• Align your finance talent strategy with overall business needs
• Embrace the digital age of technology and measure its impact
• Achieve global consistency of processes across all finance businesses
• Guide the human impact of transformation by maximizing HR's involvement
If the Finance Transformation is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Exhibitor Information +