Chicago , IL 60616 Location map
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
Finance Transformation 2014
Are you being asked to engage in business strategies, to move beyond analysis and reporting, to participate in a "front end" planning and strategy setting and to discover ways of creating value beyond the traditional ways you've already enjoyed?
If so, you can't afford to miss Finance Transformation 2014. Through 15 top-quartile case studies, we highlight the industry’s shift from cost center to value generator and enabler of corporate strategy. This conference brings together the disciplines of Finance & Accounting, Treasury and Financial Planning & Analysis.
Join us September 15-17 at Finance Transformation to learn how to:
- Coordinate a finance transformation effort cross functionally
- Move finance from data and reporting to analytical insights
- Integrate customer experience into the DNA of finance strategy
- Evolve your technology architecture and implementation plans
- Align your people development and succession planning with organizational strategy
- Build a business case that links strategy to shareholder value
- Utilize change management to align with current and future needs
- Improve your planning, budgeting and forecasting practices to drive the informed business decisions
- Learn how top performers differentiate themselves
Don't wait to register for the Finance Transformation 2014. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Exhibitor Information +