Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
World Class CME is again proud to host the annual Fetal and Women’s Imaging conference in Seattle, Washington. This three day conference covers advanced OB-GYN ultrasound for Radiologists, OB-GYNs and Sonographers. Benefit from the newest information in the field of ultrasound and gather the shiniest pearls of wisdom from our expert faculty. For those professionals who need detailed knowledge beyond routine fetal screening, this course teaches imaging during first, second and third trimesters, with an in-depth focus on screening each fetal body system. Many lessons are presented using a practical case-based teaching approach. Common and not so common gynecological imaging scenarios are also covered.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the role and essential components of a complete evaluation of the gastrointestinal tract, genitourinary system and sex organs in the fetus
- List important factors for an ultrasound evaluation of multiple gestations, including which features to examine and report
- Develop a strategy for screening cardiac sonograms and understand when to refer cases for advanced diagnosis and management
- Distinguish between different types of fetal brain anomalies and understand different implications and prognoses for various disorders
- Improve skills in diagnosis of early pregnancy success and failure with emphasis on avoiding harm to viable desired pregnancies
- Distinguish critical placental disorders using ultrasound and MR
- Incorporate state-of-the-art practices in prenatal genetic screening
- Understand role of imaging for the work up of infertility patients as well as breast symptoms in pregnant or lactating women
- Improve skills in performing and interpreting emergency second and third trimester ultrasound
- Incorporate state of the art imaging for accurate diagnosis and treatment of uterine fibroids
- Participate in case-based learning of interesting cases via daily “unknown case” presentations with audience involvement
World Class CME is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
World Class CME designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists has assigned up to 19 cognate credits to this program.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Fetal and Women's Imaging 2015: Advanced OB-GYN Ultrasound.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/11/2015 - 09/13/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||7:30am - 5:00pm|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||09/11/2015 - 09/13/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||7:00am - 5:00pm|
|First Move-In Date:||09/10/2015|
|Other Industries:||OBGyn, Professional Healthcare, Radiology, Women|
|Cost to Attend:||$975|
|Audience:||Radiologists, OB-GYN physicians, MFM specialists, sonographers|
|Venue:||The Westin Seattle|
|Venue Phone:||(888) 627-8513|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Westin Seattle|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westinseattle.com...|
|Show Owner:||World Class CME|
|Prospectus PDF:||Download Exhibitor Prospectus PDF|
|Sponsorship Details:||contact email@example.com for details|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|6 foot tabletop display||$1750||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||No|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: No|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.