Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
FDIC has maintained a steadfast commitment to one simple mission...to Train the Fire Service. With hundreds of classroom sessions, intense Hands-On-Training (H.O.T.) evolutions and workshops, and the fire service's largest exhibition showcasing more than 1,000 companies, no other event in the world provides more serious training for the serious firefighter.
FDIC 2014 proved to be the largest FDIC ever with nearly 32,000 attendees traveling from 55 countries. We are honored and humbled by the high attendance and recognize the committment both attendees and exhibitors make in order to participate in this annual event. We resolve that our 87-year-old mission, to train the fire service, will continue to be our focus for FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015.
Why FDIC 2015?
FDIC has proven year after year that it is the premier conference and exhibition for the fire industry. With the largest gathering of decision-makers, trainers and experts - as well as manufacturers and suppliers, FDIC serves as a spearhead for networking, relationship development and future revenue growth.
2015 Exhibitors will include manufacturers and suppliers of the following products and services. Don't let the competition get in front of you... attend FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015 and make an impact.
• Apparatus and Apparatus Accessories
• Protective Clothing
• SCBA and Supplies
• Education/Colleges/Training Services
• Nozzles, Hoses and Reels
• Ropes, Chains, and Safety Belts
• Personal Safety Devices/Accountability Systems
• Monitors and Detectors
• Sirens, Lights, Alarms and Signaling Devices
• And Many More Companies Related to the Fire and EMT Industries
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the FDIC 2015 - Fire Department Instructors Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/20/2015 - 04/25/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/23/2015 - 04/25/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Thur. 12pm - 6pm; Fri. 9am - 5pm; Sat. 9am - 2pm|
|Other Industries:||Business, Emergency Medicine, Other / Miscellaneous, Professional Healthcare, Safety|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.fdic.com/register.html|
- Fire Chiefs
- Administrative Chiefs
- Line Chiefs
- Training Officers
- Company Officers
- Career and Volunteer Firefighters
- EMTs and Paramedics
- Apparatus and Equipment Specialists
- Technical Rescue Specialists
|Notes:||2014 Attendee Statistics:
- 31,936 attendees were present at FDIC 2014
- 1,317 international attendees from 55 countries were present at FDIC 2014
- 96% of 2014 attendees state that they want to attend FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
- 86% of attendees state that they have or will make a purchase from a FDIC exhibitor
- 98% of attendees rated the quality of exhibiting companies as "good/excellent"
- 97% of attendees rated the registration fee "fair to excellent" for the value and personal benefit
2014 Exhibitor Statistics:
- 97% of exhibitors rated the floor traffic as "average to excellent"
- 55% of exhibitors stated they received/expect over six sales leads generated directly from this event. 35% stated they received more than twelve sales leads
- 85% of exhibitors stated they will probably/definitely exhibit at FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015
|Venue:||Indiana Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(317) 262-3400|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.fdic.com/attend/travel.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||765+|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||PennWell Corporation|
|Show Manager:||PennWell Corporation|
|Sponsorship Details:||The FDIC INTERNATIONAL 2015 Sponsorship Program features a variety of sponsorhip packages designed to maximize your company's visibility. Whether you choose one of our exclusive packages or work with our team to create a package customized to fit your specific needs or desired investment level, our Sponsorship Program will help you focus directly on your target audience. Each package promotes your leadership in the fire industry and provides maximum branding, recognition and return on investment.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|100 - 2,000 sq. ft.||Advertiser: $18.50/sq. ft.; Non-Advertiser: $26.25/sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|2,001 sq. ft. and over||Advertiser: $15.50/sq. ft.; Non-Advertiser: $22.50/sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2015 Floorplan & Exhbitor List:
2014 Floorplan & Exhibitor List:
Exhibit & Sponsorship Sales Contacts:
Susie Cruz (A-J)
Nanci Yulico (K-Z)