Online Event Location map
FCPA and Anti-Bribery Cases and Trends in the US, China and Russia
This training program will highlight the practices prohibited by the FCPA. It will help determine if your current travel and entertainment policy is in compliance and discuss what accounting and anti-bribery violations are covered.
Why Should You Attend:
This course will cover all the basics of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Everyone involved in international trade has a responsibility to protect the business from violations. Due diligence, training, auditing, and reporting suspected violations to company officials is everyone’s responsibility. This includes finance, tax, legal, supply chain, and IT professionals at every level. While it is common to see large companies get fines and penalties, it is important to know that all companies are subject to certain laws. It is the intent to break the law not the amount involved in violations that is prosecuted. This webinar will explore how corporate tax and finance are the first line of defense, but also how everyone needs to be vigilant.
- Understanding what is considered due diligence
- Understand the practices prohibited by the FCPA
- Determine if your current travel and entertainment policy is in compliance
- Identify governmental agency and level of involvement
- Understanding what accounting and anti-bribery violations are covered
- Learn the 5 elements of a FCPA violation
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- US Securities and Exchange Commission’s role
- US Department of Justice’s role
- Learn the latest terminology and acronyms
- How does this affect global trade facilitation?
- Acquisition and successor liability
- Learn the history and direction of government prosecution
- Determine if your current program is compliant
Who Will Benefit:
- Finance professionals
- Global tax professionals
- Trade compliance professionals
- Logistics managers
- Company compliance officers
- Import/export professionals
- Finance and tax professionals
- Brokers and forwarders
- Legal department
- Corporate IT professionals
- Corporate directors
Grant Smith is an international trade consultant with Grant Smith Consulting, LLC. Mr. Smith is a trade compliance professional with 30 years’ experience in global logistics and trade compliance, a licensed customs broker and certified customs specialist. He has worked for global corporations, implementing trade programs and providing training in multiple regions internationally.
Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the FCPA and Anti-Bribery Cases and Trends in the US, China and Russia? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Global tax professionals
Trade compliance professionals
Company compliance officers
Finance and tax professionals
Brokers and forwarders
Exhibitor Information +