Using a PivotTable, you can quickly create a compact sum-mary report (based on tons of data) without needing to write complex formulas in Excel or rely on lengthy tech-niques.
The PivotTable feature is perhaps Excel’s best analytical tool and in addition to its speed, you get amazing flexibility and dynamism that let you quickly change the data interre-lationships you’re viewing.
Why Should You Attend:
Most PivotTable users discover that the feature is relatively easy to learn, but not so easy if you are simply seeing the instructions on the printed page; this is a visually-oriented feature based on displaying fields in different locations.
You’ll be amazed to see how, in very little time, you can create a complete summary report with tons of data and you won’t even need to write Excel spreadsheet formulas and rely on obscure techniques.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
The quickest and best ways to create PivotTables and Pivot Charts, including these capabilities:
- how to compare two or more fields in a variety of layout styles
- how to sort and filter results
- how to perform ad-hoc grouping of information
- how to use Slicers instead of filters to identify which field elements are displayed
- how to drill down to see the details behind the summary
- how to categorize date/time data in multiple levels
- how to create a Pivot Chart that is in sync with a PivotTable
- how to add calculated fields to perform additional Excel functions analysis
- how to hide/reveal detail/summary information with a simple click
- how to deal with dynamic source data analytic tools and the “refresh” concept
- how to create a PivotTable based on data from mul-tiple worksheets
- Manipulate the appearance of a PivotTable via dragging and command techniques, use Slicers to accentuate fields currently being shown (and which ones are not) and use the new (in Excel 2013) Timeline feature.
- Create ad hoc and date-based groupings within a PivotTable and quickly create and manipulate a Pi-vot Chart to accompany a PivotTable
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar will provide valuable assistance to nearly all Excel users - it is not industry specific, but is perhaps more widely used among personnel in:
- Financial Professionals
- Sales and Marketing Personels
- Administrative Assistants
- Anyone who uses Microsoft Excel and wants to save hours, avoid using cumbersome tables and analyze data in the most proficient manner possible.
Dennis Taylor has taught thousands of Excel seminars and classes since the early 90’s, is the author/presenter of over 500 Excel webinars, and authored the book Teach Yourself Microsoft Excel 2000. He has taught hundreds of public Excel seminars in the US and Canada since 2006 and has recorded over 100 Excel courses both for online and DVD distribution.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Don't wait to register for the Excel PivotTables to Analyze Worksheet Data - By Compliance Global Inc.. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/20/2016 - 07/20/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $165.00|
|Audience:||This webinar will provide valuable assistance to nearly all Excel users - it is not industry specific, but is perhaps more widely used among personnel in:
Sales and Marketing Personels
Anyone who uses Microsoft Excel and wants to save hours, avoid using cumbersome tables and analyze data in the most proficient manner possible.
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.