San Diego , CA 92106 Location map
Holiday Inn San Diego - Bayside
Everything Cardiac - San Diego
This program provides a clinically applicable review of cardiovascular physiology and pathophysiology, cardiac assessment, cardiovascular pharmacology and interventions based on current guidelines for the most common cardiac disorders seen in clinical practice. Content includes a review of cardiac physiology that can be applied in daily practice, the physiological basis for cardiovascular drug therapy and the pathophysiology, diagnosis and guideline-based treatment strategies for heart failure, acute coronary syndromes and atrial fibrillation. Clinically useful tips on noninvasive assessment techniques and 12-Lead ECG interpretation can be applied in any clinical setting where cardiac patients receive care. Evidence-based practice standards for bedside cardiac monitoring for arrhythmia identification, ST-segment monitoring and QT interval monitoring provide a foundation for the delivery of high quality patient care in any monitored setting. Take your knowledge of cardiovascular patient care to a higher level and improve outcomes for your patients.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program prepares the learner to:
- Apply physiological concepts to your understanding of cardiovascular drug therapy.
- Utilize physical assessment skills to evaluate a patient’s cardiovascular status.
- Utilize the 12-Lead ECG to evaluate patients with chest pain and acute coronary syndrome.
- Utilize the bedside cardiac monitor to evaluate arrhythmias and to assess the ST segment and the QT interval.
- Discuss management of patients with heart failure, acute coronary syndromes and atrial fibrillation.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Everything Cardiac - San Diego? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +