TRANSACT is the platform where the global payments and technology ecosystem does business – more than 1,000 financial and technology companies and thousands of industry executives all converge at TRANSACT to “get business done.”
Reach Thousands of Customers and Partners in One Location
Do business with thousands of payments professionals at the largest global payments industry event. You’ll not only have access to the industry’s most powerful players with the broadest buying power – they will be coming to you!
Payments is a complicated business. Exhibit at the global show that takes place at the intersection of payments and technology.
WHERE PAYMENTS, MOBILE, DIGITAL AND COMMERCE COLLIDE
- More than 4,000 industry executives from across the global payments and technology industries. These are the buyers of your products and services and they will be on the show floor looking for new business opportunities with you.
- 250,000 square feet of tradeshow floor
- TRANSACT is powered by ETA, the global trade association of payments technology and its more than 500 member companies, including Apple, Google, Visa, MasterCard, Amazon, Intel, American Express, BitPay, First Data, VeriFone, AT&T, Verizon, Samsung, Global Payments, Discover, PayPal, Microsoft, and hundreds more.Are these companies your current or future partners and customers? Then you need to be at TRANSACT 15.
- Dozens of reporters from around the world cover TRANSACT, providing free media coverage for your payments innovations and company news.
- Our show floor features the industry’s best known networking events, guaranteeing that the TRANSACT exhibit hall is the most important place to be in payments all year.
The Electronic Transactions Association is an international trade association representing companies who offer electronic transaction processing products and services. The purpose of ETA is to influence, monitor and help shape the payments industry by providing leadership through education, advocacy and the exchange of information.