Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Enabling, Inspiring, and Collaborative
For one week in one place, you'll have everything Esri at your fingertips. It's the ultimate event for anyone working with GIS. The breadth and depth of sessions for all types of professionals, the opportunities for hands-on learning, and the many ways to cultivate skills and relationships make it a must attend—bar none.
Where ideas are born.
The Esri UC is more than seminars, papers, and map galleries. This is where you will find the highest concentration of GIS professionals, vendors, and Esri staff in one place at one time. This is your opportunity to:
- Evaluate integrated GIS solutions from more than 330 Esri partners.
- Receive direct answers from the Esri developers.
- See the latest technology in action, in person, on your time.
- Find out everything you need to know about ArcGIS 10.1, from productivity and sharing to spatial analysis and imagery.
- See how to best leverage your current GIS investments.
- Learn from people like you who are tackling challenges similar to your own.
- Get updates and direction that will help your organization make better decisions.
- Gain tips, tricks, and tools to launch, update, and enhance your GIS projects.
- Connect with Esri staff including product and industry specialists, instructors, and the technical support experts.
- Hear straight from Jack Dangermond, Esri president.
- Be part of an inspired global community striving to design a better world.
Esri is an exciting company doing important work. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
At Esri, we believe that geography is at the heart of a more resilient and sustainable future. Governments, industry leaders, academics, and nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) trust us to connect them with the analytic knowledge they need to make these critical decisions that shape the planet.
If the Esri International User Conference 2013 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/08/2013 - 07/12/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||07/09/2013 - 07/11/2013|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tue. & Wed. 9am - 6pm; Thur. 9am - 1:30pm|
|First Move-In Date:||07/07/2013|
|Other Industries:||Business Technology, Software, Technology|
|Audience:||All Esri technology users are encouraged to attend the UC. And many users have registration fees covered by maintenance. Visitors range from new users of Esri's GIS software to seasoned GIS professionals, to decision makers and business owners. The event spans industries and borders.|
|Venue:||San Diego Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(619) 525-5000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/hotels|
|Number of Exhibitors:||300+ (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||All sponsors receive a corporate description and logo in the mobile agenda and on the web page, one full panel sign, and early-bird access to hotel reservations.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$4,100 - $5,100 Depending on Location||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.