The Embedded Systems Conference (ESC) is the industry's largest, most comprehensive technical conference for embedded systems professionals in the U.S. ESC is excited to announce an expanded 2015 USA Conference Series, taking place in Boston [May 6-7], Silicon Valley [July 20-22], and Minneapolis [November 4-5].
Join over 2,000 technical professionals and embedded systems hardware, software, and firmware developers to learn about the latest techniques and tricks for reducing time, cost, and complexity in the embedded development process.
ESC's Demo Hall gives you access to the latest tools and technologies to help you design better embedded systems.
ESC ATTENDEES WILL EXPERIENCE AND LEARN ABOUT:
- Project management tools/techniques
- Latest techniques for getting designs out the door quickly
- Different processors and controllers and their trade-offs
- Different micro-controller architectures
- Identifying and working with sensor inputs
- Communications protocols and their trade-offs
- Techniques for developing bug-free code
- Software architecture
- Systems integration techniques
- Working with open source hardware platforms and related peripherals
- Development tool chains
- Writing device drivers
- Embedded real-time graphics displays, vision, and speech
- Agile development
- Fast-to-failure strategies and updating firmware in the field
- How to think like a hacker and develop secure systems that counter threats
- Business models for the Internet of Things
- Grow their embedded systems expertise
- Learn about and see the latest advanced technologies and tools from top vendors in the industry
- Network with and gain inspiration from fellow embedded systems engineers and experts
In addition to exposure to 1,000+ attendees in each city and a significant number of media/analysts over the course of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to help shape the future of embedded and IoT.