Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Explore the latest developments in O&G environmental laws & regulations
• Examine the impact that the transition to the AER has had
• Look at developing an effective regulatory compliance audit program as a tool to help avoid liability at all stages of O&G operations
• Review current air emission regulation and explore how air emissions regulations affect the O&G industry
• Explore water regulation & management compliance
• Gain insight into the regulatory framework for hydraulic fracturing
• Learn how to meet the Meeting the regulatory consultation requirements and the common law duty to consult affected Aboriginal communities
• Examine compliant practices for remediation & reclamation
• Get the latest on the law governing the oil pipeline sector
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• Burnet, Duckworth & Palmer LLP
• Cenovus Energy
• Dentons Canada LLP
• Genalta Power Inc.
• Imperial Oil Limited
• Lawson Lundell LLP
• McMillan LLP
• Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
• Total E&P Canada Ltd.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Environmental Law & Regulation for Oil & Gas.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/18/2014 - 11/19/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, Energy, General Business, Law|
|Venue:||Calgary Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.