Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
ESA is honored to host ICE 2016, the XXV International Congress of Entomology, under the theme Entomology without Borders. The event is expected to bring together the largest delegation of scientists and experts in the history of the discipline, who will meet in exciting, easily-accessible, and affordable Orlando, Florida, USA.
- Make important connections with entomologists and scientists from around the world.
- Present to this global audience and compete in global competitions.
- Participate in forums and discussions covering every aspect of the discipline.
- Build global networks and collaborative research with others in your field of interest.
- Showcase your products and services to an important global audience.
The Congress will allow scientists and students to interact with the world’s leading experts in many specialties to exchange ideas and build on their research. Symposia will highlight the most recent advances in a wide diversity of entomological subjects around the global theme.
Students and early career scientists will have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to present their research in front of a global audience, to compete in global competitions, and to make important connections. Secure your funding early!
Under the theme, “Entomology without Borders”, research shared will cover every aspect of the discipline. Prepare now to participate in this once-in-a-lifetime event!
- Make important connections with entomologists and scientists on all levels from around the world
- Present to this global audience and compete in global competitions
- Participate in forums and discussions covering every aspect of the discipline
- Build global networks and collaborative research with others in your field of interest
- Showcase your products and services to an important global audience
ICE 2016 is expected to be the largest gathering of scientists and experts in the history of the entomological sciences, with an expected attendance of over 6,000 delegates. The Congress will be co-located with ESA’s 64th Annual Meeting, the Entomological Society of Canada’s Annual Meeting, and other scientific societies are expected to hold events in conjunction with the Congress.
Don’t miss this once in a life time opportunity to showcase your organization to this global audience of scientists and entomologists from all around the world.
Top Reasons You Should be at ICE 2016:
- Expected attendance of over 6,000 delegates
- Largest gathering of scientists and experts in the history of the entomological sciences
- An event as prestigious as this only happens every four years
- The valuable opportunity to increase your network of clients
- To gain international recognition with this global audience
- Everyone in the field of entomology will be there!
The Entomological Society of America (ESA) is the largest organization in the world serving the profession-al and scientific needs of entomolo-gists and people in related disci-plines. Founded in 1889, ESA today has more than 6,500 members af-filiated with educational institu-tions, health agencies, private in-dustry, and government. Members are researchers, teachers, extension service personnel, administrators, marketing representatives, research technicians, consultants, pest man-agement professionals, students, and hobbyists.
Co-located with ESA’s 64th Annual Meeting, the Entomological Society of Canada’s Annual Meeting, and other scientific societies are expected to hold events in conjunction with the Congress.
If the Entomology 2016 & XXV International Congress of Entomology (ICE) - Entomological Society of America is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/25/2016 - 09/30/2016|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||http://ice2016orlando.org/registration/...|
|Audience:||Scientists, Researchers, Educators, Students and Others who Study Entomology|
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance is for ICE & Entomology 2016
Past Attendee Statistics:
Academia - 67%
Government - 16%
Industry/Consultant - 11%
Extension - 2%
Other - 4%
53% of attendees spend up to 5 hours in the hall
55% of attendees have purchasing authority
|Venue:||Orange County Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 345-9845|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://ice2016orlando.org/host-travel-hotel/accommodations/...|
|Show Owner:||Entomological Society of America|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Sponsorship Details:||Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to showcase your company to this global audience of scientists and entomologists from around the world.
As a sponsor of ICE 2016, you will be associated with one of the most prestigious events in the field of Entomology.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Premium Booth||$2,800||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|All Other Booths||$2,300||Generator:||n/a|
|Non-Profit||$2,000||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.