Toronto , ON M5E 1W2 Location map
Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel
Enterprise Cost Management
• Setting cost savings objectives based on competitive position
• Projecting future workforce demand and assessing future supply
• Best practices for effective indirect sourcing and spend management
• Improving cost management initiatives with the latest technologies
• Principles and implementation of life cycle costing
• Strategic cost cutting to gain a competitive advantage
• Establishing cost improvement initiatives as a core competency
• The need for fostering teamwork
• Accenture Inc.
• Alleyne Inc.
• Canadian Tire
• Corporate Valuation Services Limited
• David McLaren Consulting
• Deloitte LLP
• Gardiner Roberts LLP
• Goldeye Explorations Ltd.
• LS Travel Retail North America
• Orvana Minerals Corp.
• Royal Building Products
• Toronto Board of Trade
If the Enterprise Cost Management is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
CFOs, Controllers, VPs, Directors, Managers & senior professionals in finance, supply chain, procurement, operations, process improvement, shared services, cost control, corporate growth or IT
Exhibitor Information +