Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Setting cost savings objectives based on competitive position
• Projecting future workforce demand and assessing future supply
• Best practices for effective indirect sourcing and spend management
• Improving cost management initiatives with the latest technologies
• Principles and implementation of life cycle costing
• Strategic cost cutting to gain a competitive advantage
• Establishing cost improvement initiatives as a core competency
• The need for fostering teamwork
• Accenture Inc.
• Alleyne Inc.
• Canadian Tire
• Corporate Valuation Services Limited
• David McLaren Consulting
• Deloitte LLP
• Gardiner Roberts LLP
• Goldeye Explorations Ltd.
• LS Travel Retail North America
• Orvana Minerals Corp.
• Royal Building Products
• Toronto Board of Trade
If the Enterprise Cost Management is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/25/2014 - 03/26/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||who should attend:
CFOs, Controllers, VPs, Directors, Managers & senior professionals in finance, supply chain, procurement, operations, process improvement, shared services, cost control, corporate growth or IT
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(416) 367-8900|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.