Santa Clara , CA 95054 Location map
Santa Clara Convention Center
Energy Harvesting & Storage USA
World's largest event on Energy Harvesting & Storage technologies and their application
This fifth annual IDTechEx event provides insight into energy harvesting technologies, case studies and markets, ranging from consumer electronics and sensors all the way to vehicles, building and industrial automation.
Attendees to this event will learn:
- Who needs energy harvesting, the ROI and sectors close to adoption. End user and integrators from a diverse range of markets present their needs and experiences.
- All the technology options - from energy harvester choices, energy storage options, through to the latest in low power electronics and wireless sensors and related technologies such as thin film harvesters and supercapacitors.
- The current state of the technology at the event tradeshow.
...and all with an analytical, commercial outlook, taking into account market requirements, competitive technologies and development roadmaps. More than 400 people attend this event to aid their critical business and technology development strategy decisions in this emerging, high growth topic.
Whilst the conference has world-class speakers detailing end-user needs, case studies and technology roadmaps covering the latest commercial opportunities, markets and the systems that need energy harvesting to power wireless sensors, the tradeshow will provide a premier networking platform with multiple opportunities to meet CEO/VP-level end-users, manufacturers and system integrators from around the world.
In 2013 Energy Harvesting & Storage USA will be co-located with Printed Electronics USA for the first time. Co-location with Printed Electronics USA is fantastic news for you and Energy Harvesting & Storage USA. It means an opportunity to connect with a whole new user-base in printed electronics devices, and will bring new potential adopters, end-users, and system integrators to your booth. As a result of co-location with Printed Electronics USA, there will be over four times the number of attendees, compared to the 2012 event.
- Meet and do business with 1,600+ CEO/VP/Senior Executive level contacts during two days of first-class networking
- Build relationships and new contacts, engage with attendees on future visions and your own developments
- Be a key player at the forefront of an industry forecast to be worth $1.5Bn by 2017.
- Be seen as a thought leader, educating the market with a presentation to the conference (Silver Sponsor and above).
- Brand the event marketing campaigns and reach 15,000 contacts in Energy Harvesting & Storage and Wireless Sensor Networks globally
- Stay ahead of the competition in this emerging multi-billion dollar market
Who Should Exhibit - Companies Involved in the Following:
Thin film batteries
Ultra low voltage (ULV)
IC design and fabrication
Wireless Power Transfer
Real Time Locating Systems RTLS
Internet of Thing IoT
Self powered switches
Consultants and market research
IDTechEx www.idtechex.com is an independent leading authority on the market. Our research is the most quoted in the industry. We have been running tradeshows in the RFID and Printed Electronics sectors for the past 11 years. As an independent, we are able to partner with the broadest industry associations and publications globally increasing the visibility of the event and maximising your reach to your target markets. Winner of the 2006 Queens Award for Trade and celebrating over 11 years of excellence, you can trust IDTechEx to deliver.
Co-located Events: OLEDs LIVE!, Printed Electronics, 3D Printing Live!, Graphene LIVE!, Energy Harvesting and Storage USA
Covering the full breadth of emerging materials and components, with over 180 presentations and 150 exhibiting companies. Attendees have access to all shows
Don't wait to register for the Energy Harvesting & Storage USA. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Phone number: +44 (0)1273 900 810
Projected Attendees by Job Function:
Senior Executive 45%
Projected Attendees by Sector:
End Users 20%
System Integrators 20%
Media/Consultancy/ VC 10%
Exhibitor Information +