EMS Today is produced by JEMS, the leader in EMS education for over 34 years. EMS Today is a unique - and stimulating - experience for EMS personnel worldwide, and it is supported and fed by the credibility, quality and excellence of JEMS.
Who Should Attend?
- Paramedics, EMTs, First Responders
- EMS & Fire Chiefs, Managers, Supervisors
- Fire Service EMS personnel
- Rescue, Tactical, CERT and Special Ops
- Medical Directors and Nurses
- Public Safety and Emergency Mgmt. Officials
EMS Today promises to deliver:
- Quality content that focuses on the future of EMS and new clinical practices
- Relevant and reliable information you can take home and use right away
- Progressive speakers with an eye on the pulse of the industry
- Networking events where you can make new contacts with fresh ideas
- Attendees who are as motivated as you are to advance careers and strengthen skills
- Exhibitors who will demonstrate the newest technology and products to make your job safer and more efficient
Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase your products to over 4,000 industry professionals. EMS Today is the event that provides manufacturers and suppliers of emergency medical products and services the opportunity to meet and conduct business with a diverse audience of EMS professionals.
Buyers are coming to source your products:
- Emergency Vehicles
- Airway Management Equipment
- Training & Simulation
- MCI Management
- Patient Resuscitation
- Cardiac and Vital Sign Monitoring
- Trauma Care
Reasons to Exhibit:
EMS Today has gained great momentum for a successful 2016 event! As a company interested in the latest innovations and advancements in the EMS industry, you can't afford to miss EMS Today 2016! Start connecting with more than 4,500 influential decision makers from this industry by booking your space for 2016 today!
• RAISE your company profile and awareness
• SHOWCASE products and technologies
• ACCESS the influential decision-makers
• EXPLORE many business opportunities under one roof
• CREATE leads and lasting relationships with clients
• LAUNCH and products / services to a captive audience
• ESTABLISH or maintain a market presence
• STAY ahead of your competition
2015 Conference & Exhibition Highlights:
150 Sessions and Workshops
27% Upper Level Mngt
For optimal visibility at EMS Today, take advantage of a variety of available sponsorship packages. Whatever your desired level of investment, EMS Today offers several options that will fit your company's needs. Book early, as sponsorships are sold on a firstcome, first-served basis.