Grafton , MA 01519 Location map
Grafton High School
Cultivate empowered, adaptable, and self-directed learners through best practices in the use of educational technology and 21st Century pedagogy. Sessions at this two-day institute will focus on emerging trends and research-based strategies in leadership, implementation, professional development, and instruction. Learn from innovative thought leaders, including George Couros, Peter DeWitt, Steven Anderson, Erin Klein, Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, and Andrew Marcinek.
Join the event on Facebook
Join the event on Google+
- Develop a strong vision for leading a 21st Century school
- Create a plan for a successful technology implementation
- Learn the value and impact of being a Connected Educator
- Personalize professional learning for yourself and for educators throughout your school
- Master effective strategies for integrating technology into instruction
- Foster creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation in every learner
- Professional Development
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the EmpowerED Institute.
Exhibitor Information +