Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Cultivate empowered, adaptable, and self-directed learners through best practices in the use of educational technology and 21st Century pedagogy. Sessions at this two-day institute will focus on emerging trends and research-based strategies in leadership, implementation, professional development, and instruction. Learn from innovative thought leaders, including George Couros, Peter DeWitt, Steven Anderson, Erin Klein, Tom Whitby, Mark Barnes, and Andrew Marcinek.
Join the event on Facebook
Join the event on Google+
- Develop a strong vision for leading a 21st Century school
- Create a plan for a successful technology implementation
- Learn the value and impact of being a Connected Educator
- Personalize professional learning for yourself and for educators throughout your school
- Master effective strategies for integrating technology into instruction
- Foster creativity, entrepreneurship, and innovation in every learner
- Professional Development
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the EmpowerED Institute.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/06/2015 - 08/07/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||7:30 AM- 4:30 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Education, Education Events|
|Venue:||Grafton High School|
|Venue Phone:||(508) 839-5425|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Residence Inn Boston Westborough|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/boswe-residence-inn-boston-westb...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.