Online Event Location map
Employee Fraud Detection and Prevention- By Compliance Global Inc.
Organizations of all kinds and sizes are increasingly threatened by employee fraud. In fact, employee fraud represents the majority of all fraud threatening organizations.
Embezzlement, kickbacks, check fraud, financial statement fraud and vendor billing schemes are just a few of the countless economic crimes committed by employees and outsiders. And with the march of technology, new computer and Internet-driven schemes are being deployed by dishonest insiders all the time.
Why Should You Attend:
To effectively protect against employee fraud, it is first necessary to determine who in your organization is likeliest to be a perpetrator ... and why. With that knowledge, you can begin to understand what fraud fighters commonly refer to “behavioral indicator” of potential fraud.
Beyond that, however, it is essential to gain the skills for assessing your organization’s risk of being a victim of the large and continuously expanding variety of employee-perpetrated frauds. Only then can you begin to build audit plans designed to identify the red flags of these offenses and, if found, examine clues that may point to the existence of actual fraud.
This Webinar will touch on all of these critical areas, using carefully selected case studies to help illustrate the essential take-aways from the training.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Statistical overview of the fraud problem
Who commits fraud
• Why employees commit fraud (The Fraud Triangle)
Lessons from fraudsters
Common Types of Internal Fraud Today
RED FLAGS OF FRAUD
• Conducting a Fraud Risk Assessment and Recognizing the Red Flags of Internal Fraud
• The Fraud Risk Mitigation Cycle
• Implementing an organization-wide system for detecting, preventing and investigating fraud
• Fraud Detection
• How Frauds Are Most Often Detected
• Additional General Detection Methods
• Data Mining/Analytics for fraud detection
• Examples of Fraud Audit Techniques at Work
• Internal Controls and Other Fraud Prevention Measures
• Who Should Manage Anti-Fraud Activities
• Internal Controls: Do’s and Don’ts
• Best Practices in Anti-Fraud Controls
• General controls: Segregation of Duties, Delegation of Authority, Background investigation
Specific operations-level controls
• Understand the fraud problem
• Why employees commit fraud
• Essential fraud detection tools and techniques
• Software tools for auditing for fraud
• Best practices for developing and implementing anti-fraud controls
• Identify the red flags of fraud
• How to detect and investigate fraud
• Building an anti-fraud control environment
Who Will Benefit:
• Internal and External Audit Professionals
• Internal Control Professionals
• Finance and Accounting Management
• Compliance and Ethics Professionals
• Loss Prevention and Risk Specialists
• Security Professionals
• Fraud Examiners
• Procurement and Payables Specialists
Peter Goldmann is founder and President of White-Collar Crime 101 LLC, the parent company of FraudAware and publisher of the monthly newsletter, White-Collar Crime Fighter. Peter has been the Publisher and Editor of White-Collar Crime Fighter for over 12 years and is recognized as a leading expert in the areas of fraud detection, prevention, investigation and training.
He has written numerous articles on practical approaches to fraud prevention and detection for, among others, Internal Auditor, Investor's Business Daily, Financial Executives Institute and Bottom Line/Personal, Recognizing the vulnerability to fraud posed by a lack of awareness on the part of rank-and-file employees about specific types of economic crime , Peter launched the development of FraudAware in 2001.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Employee Fraud Detection and Prevention- By Compliance Global Inc..
Internal Control Professionals
Finance and Accounting Management
Compliance and Ethics Professionals
Loss Prevention and Risk Specialists
Procurement and Payables Specialists
Compliance Global Inc.
Exhibitor Information +