Online Event Location map
Employee Fraud Detection and Prevention- By Compliance Global Inc.
Organizations of all kinds and sizes are increasingly threatened by employee fraud. In fact, employee fraud represents the majority of all fraud threatening organizations.
Embezzlement, kickbacks, check fraud, financial statement fraud and vendor billing schemes are just a few of the countless economic crimes committed by employees and outsiders. And with the march of technology, new computer and Internet-driven schemes are being deployed by dishonest insiders all the time.
Why Should You Attend:
To effectively protect against employee fraud, it is first necessary to determine who in your organization is likeliest to be a perpetrator ... and why. With that knowledge, you can begin to understand what fraud fighters commonly refer to “behavioral indicator” of potential fraud.
Beyond that, however, it is essential to gain the skills for assessing your organization’s risk of being a victim of the large and continuously expanding variety of employee-perpetrated frauds. Only then can you begin to build audit plans designed to identify the red flags of these offenses and, if found, examine clues that may point to the existence of actual fraud.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
Statistical overview of the fraud problem
Who commits fraud
• Why employees commit fraud (The Fraud Triangle)
Lessons from fraudsters
Common Types of Internal Fraud Today
RED FLAGS OF FRAUD
• Conducting a Fraud Risk Assessment and Recognizing the Red Flags of Internal Fraud
• The Fraud Risk Mitigation Cycle
• Implementing an organization-wide system for detecting, preventing and investigating fraud
• Fraud Detection
• How Frauds Are Most Often Detected
• Additional General Detection Methods
• Internal Controls and Other Fraud Prevention Measures
• Who Should Manage Anti-Fraud Activities
• Internal Controls: Do’s and Don’ts
• Best Practices in Anti-Fraud Controls
Specific operations-level controls
• Understand the fraud problem
• Why employees commit fraud
• Essential fraud detection tools and techniques
Who Will Benefit:
• Internal and External Audit Professionals
• Internal Control Professionals
• Finance and Accounting Management
• Compliance and Ethics Professionals
• Loss Prevention and Risk Specialists
• Security Professionals
• Fraud Examiners
• Procurement and Payables Specialists
Peter Goldmann is founder and President of White-Collar Crime 101 LLC, the parent company of FraudAware and publisher of the monthly newsletter, White-Collar Crime Fighter. Peter has been the Publisher and Editor of White-Collar Crime Fighter for over 12 years and is recognized as a leading expert in the areas of fraud detection, prevention, investigation and training.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
If the Employee Fraud Detection and Prevention- By Compliance Global Inc. is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
Compliance Global Inc.
2754 80th Avenue, New Hyde Park, NY 11040
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
Internal Control Professionals
Finance and Accounting Management
Compliance and Ethics Professionals
Loss Prevention and Risk Specialists
Procurement and Payables Specialists
Compliance Global Inc.
Exhibitor Information +