Online Event Location map
Emergency Preparedness for Small to Midsized Companies - Webinar by TrainHR
"This program, ORG-PROGRAM-148491, has been approved for 1 (General ) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. Please be sure to note the program ID number on your recertification application form. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org."
Overview: This webinar will highlight the basic areas which need to be addressed regarding the safety and security of your employees and your company. It will also cover topics for consideration in your Employee Policy Manuals, Safety Manuals, Procedural Manuals and Crisis Manual.
Although you will need to customize the Plan for your own company and industry, this webinar can serve as a check point to review your current practices as well as help you prepare an outline to formalize, consolidate and communicate your policies and procedures in a crisis manual.
Why you should attend: Often the responsibilities at the time of crisis fall on several key managers in the company. This webinar explains the role of Human Resources or whoever has the job of defining responsibilities and coordinating the major aspects of keeping the employees and company safe and functioning at times of crisis. A well-designed and coordinated Plan can prevent situations from being more harmful, save lives as well as saving much money by minimizing liability and keeping the business operating smoothly.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Selecting your crisis team; defining and assigning responsibilities
- Essential policies and procedures to address emergencies
- Employee training programs
- Emergency call lists
- Emergency medical services
- Reporting accidents and incidents
- Evacuation plans
- Disaster recovery plans and backup systems
- Interruptions in customer service and business
- Communications and media coverage
- Briefing and Debriefing
- Violence or threats in the workplace
- Natural disasters and severe weather policies
- Emergency preparedness for individuals with disabilities
- Employee assistance programs
- Complying with applicable laws
If the Emergency Preparedness for Small to Midsized Companies - Webinar by TrainHR is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
IT and Finance Directors
Exhibitor Information +