Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
A Disneyland for adults? You bet ... and Las Vegas is so much more! Dine at restaurants inspired by the world’s greatest collection of chefs - Wolfgang Puck, Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay and Thomas Keller, just to name a few. Treat yourself to a world-class show, including a choice of five Cirque du Soleil productions, the Blue Man Group and Jersey Boys. Make sure to also consider the variety of well-known headliners from the worlds of music, comedy and magic performing during your stay.
Upon completion, participants will be better able to:
- Identify upcoming trends in nursing education and their integration into faculty practice.
- Describe strategies for linking nurse education curriculum to nursing practice.
- Discuss methods to measure program and course outcomes.
- Use technology to engage students in active learning.
- Identify options for creative instructional delivery and course management.
- Integrate best practices in teaching and learning relevant to advancing nursing education.
- Develop strategies for mentoring and professional growth within the faculty role.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Powerhouse Keynote Speaker: Barbee Bancroft, MSN, PNP, RN, author and lecturer.
- Two dynamic half day Preconferences designed to give you a concentrated session on one or more areas of your practice: "Clinical Reasoning in the Clinical Setting" and "Critical Thinking and Test Item Writing".
- Comprehensive "Concept Based Curriculum" Preconference (6 hours of CE) presented by the dynamic Linda J. Caputi, EdD, MSN, ANEF, CNE, author and lecturer.
- Elsevier Exceptional Educators of the Year Awards.
- Poster presentations and exhibits of teaching tools that can help promote quality and efficiency in nurse education.
- "Can't attend in person? Attend "virtually"...by registering for the Live Webcast of this conference.
- Can't attend the Live Conference or the Live Webcast? Consider pre-ordering online access to the recorded conference as another exciting option.
Who should attend?
- Nursing and Allied Health Faculty
- Other Educators In Interdisciplinary
- Learning Settings
- Deans of Nursing & Allied Health
- Staff Development Educators
- Clinical Nurse Educators
- Allied Health Faculty
...anyone interested in Nursing Education.
Don't wait to register for the Elsevier Faculty Development Conference. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/02/2014 - 01/05/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||full day event|
|Primary Industry:||Medical Business & Administration|
|Other Industries:||Business, Medical Business & Administration, Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Audience:||Who should attend?
Nursing and Allied Health Faculty
Other Educators In Interdisciplinary
Deans of Nursing & Allied Health
Staff Development Educators
Clinical Nurse Educators
Allied Health Faculty
...anyone interested in Nursing Education.
|Venue:||MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas|
|Venue Phone:||(702) 891-1111|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas|
|Show Owner:||Contemporary Forums|
|Show Manager:||Kristine Mulholand|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Exhibit & Advertising Information
Exhibiting at a Contemporary Forums conference will cost-effectively increase your brand and product visibility with your targeted customers. Your resources will be focused on an optimal, attentive, engaged audience.
- Enhance the profile of your organization by supporting a premier healthcare conference
- Interact with a target audience of top healthcare specilaists from around the country
- Create marketing and sales opportunities for both your national affiliates and global operations
Contact the Contemporary Forums exhibit team today to learn how one of our events can help you achieve your sales and branding objectives.
We can also provide information on other opportunities, including:
Become an Exhibitor
Please download the Support and Exhibit Opportunities Prospectus and contact Contemporary Forums with your questions or requests.
Download: Exhibit Prospectus and Information (On Conference calendar, please click on the black starfor the specific exhibitor prospectus you wish to download.)
Phone: (925) 361-4807
Questions about your exhibit space or sponsorship, please contact Elaine White at email@example.com
About Contemporary Forums
Contemporary Forums provides leading-edge, fully accredited, clinical continuing education conferences for healthcare professionals. Our conferences are attended by the most influential healthcare professionals from around the country.