Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
This is an opportunity for the organizations and units structured under the 96th Test Wing and other tenant units to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Free admittance
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
Attendees can view live demonstrations and presentations from a variety of companies. Technologies on display include:
- Backup Solutions
- Booster Amplifiers
- Information Sharing
- Information Security
- IT Solutions
- Management Reporting
- Mobility Solutions
- Network Infrastructure
- Print Solutions
- IT Infrastructure
- Large Data Storage
- Personal Computing
- Ruggedized Power Adapters
- Signal Management Solutions
- Supply Chain Management
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Video Connection Equipment
- Many More!
Join the tradition along with your peers to participate in this winter's networking event.
Does your company offer a service or solution critical to delivering a decision advantage?
Showcase your products and services to the Federal Government, Defense and Intelligence Communities at premier events officially hosted/sponsored by the Government for that very purpose. Allow our expert staff to match you with the best solutions to effectively meet your objectives and budget.
- Increase federal sales
- Penetrate inaccessible federal agencies
- Meet face to face and shake hands with your customers, decision makers, prospects, and competitors
- Distraction free B2G platform
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships
- Build trust and confidence
- Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience
- Showcase products and services to potential buyers using hands-on demonstrations
- Demonstrate support of Government and industry collaboration
- Increase exposure and brand awareness
- Educate customers and prospects
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Launch new products
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply)
- Save valuable time, money, and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in an ethical, effective, and efficient forum
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Opportunities will be available to promote your demo/training in the program guide, Expo website, and on-site at the Expo.
Requested Technologies Include:
- Business Intelligence
- Desktop Computers
- LAN Storage
- Mobile Device Management
- Security Solutions
- Storage Solutions
- Super Computing
- Thin Clients
- Virtualization Solutions
- Weapon Systems Development and Production
Contact NCSI today and let us show you how we can help you expand your network, forge powerful relationships and partnerships with federal agencies, and increase your federal sales.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Elgin Air Force Base Tech Expo. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/03/2015 - 12/03/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/03/2015 - 12/03/2105|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, IT, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||https://ncsi-web.ungerboeck.com/reg/reg_p1_form.aspx?oc=10&ct=ATTENDEE...|
|Audience:||This is an opportunity for the organizations and units structured under the 96th Test Wing and other tenant units to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.|
|Venue:||Eglin Air Force Base|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ncsi.com/techexpos/2015/eglinafb-winter/hotels.php...|
|Show Manager:||National Conference Services, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||For sponsorship opportunities, please contact your NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$1,199||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
AR Modular RF
Dell Cloud Client - Computing
Intelligent Decisions, Inc.
Preformed Line Products
World Wide Technology Advanced Solutions