Anaheim , CA 92802 Location map
Anaheim Convention Center
Electronics West 2014
Keep your finger on the pulse with face-to-face interactions and inspiration from the latest electronics technologies and marketplace insights.
Get up close and personal with the technologies and game-changing ideas that are redefining the manufacturing process.
You'll find electronics applications spanning medical, aerospace, military, communications, automotive, robotics, industrial equipment, including:
Assembly Board Inspection/Test Systems
Electronics Contract Manufacturing
PCB Production Equipment
Power Components and Sources
Wire and Cable
and much more!
You are invited to exhibit at Electronics West, where you will meet with decision makers in key roles, including the top areas of corporate management, design and development engineering, as well as testing and QA/QC. As an exhibitor, you will be able to take advantage of the fact that electronics is California's largest industry by interacting with buyers and purchase influencers in their home region. At Electronics West, you will be able to keep your finger on the pulse of the industry with face-to-face interactions and inspiration from the latest technologies and marketplace insights.
Show Features include:
- MedTech Innovate Seminars
- Keynote Presentations
- Networking Tools
- Live Product Teardowns
- The West Coast electronics markets represent 19% of the nation's entire electronics output. Its key sectors include aerospace/avionics, defense, instrumentation, telecom, computers/IT, transportation, and medical electronics.
- Electronics are California's top export, accounting for 29% of all the state’s exports.
- There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
- Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
- Electronics West co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: with MD&M West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, AeroCon, ATX West, WestPack, and Sustainability in Manufacturing.
- Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
If the Electronics West 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Past Attendees by Job Area:
17% Design Engineer
9% Research &
6% Testing & QA/QC
6% Design &
or Brand Manager
3% Product Engineer
3% Software Engineer
Exhibitor Information +