Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Keep your finger on the pulse with face-to-face interactions and inspiration from the latest electronics technologies and marketplace insights.
Get up close and personal with the technologies and game-changing ideas that are redefining the manufacturing process.
You'll find electronics applications spanning medical, aerospace, military, communications, automotive, robotics, industrial equipment, including:
Assembly Board Inspection/Test Systems
Electronics Contract Manufacturing
PCB Production Equipment
Power Components and Sources
Wire and Cable
and much more!
You are invited to exhibit at Electronics West, where you will meet with decision makers in key roles, including the top areas of corporate management, design and development engineering, as well as testing and QA/QC. As an exhibitor, you will be able to take advantage of the fact that electronics is California's largest industry by interacting with buyers and purchase influencers in their home region. At Electronics West, you will be able to keep your finger on the pulse of the industry with face-to-face interactions and inspiration from the latest technologies and marketplace insights.
Show Features include:
- MedTech Innovate Seminars
- Keynote Presentations
- Networking Tools
- Live Product Teardowns
- The West Coast electronics markets represent 19% of the nation's entire electronics output. Its key sectors include aerospace/avionics, defense, instrumentation, telecom, computers/IT, transportation, and medical electronics.
- Electronics are California's top export, accounting for 29% of all the state’s exports.
- There are 44,000 manufacturing locations in California, with more than 1.4 million employees and boasting combined capital expenditures in excess of $15 billion.
- Within a two hour drive of Anaheim, there are nearly 24,000 establishments employing more than 700,000 employees.
- Electronics West co-locates to deliver even more prospective customers: with MD&M West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PLASTEC West, AeroCon, ATX West, WestPack, and Sustainability in Manufacturing.
- Decision makers from 14,461 different company facilities conducted 156,028 meetings with 2,075 exhibiting companies during the 2012 co-located event in Anaheim. Based on CompuSystems verified attendee lead counts.
About UBM Canon:
Founded in 1978, UBM Canon is the leading B-to-B event producer, publisher, and digital media company for the world’s $3 trillion advanced, technology-based manufacturing industry. We produce national and international trade events and conferences annually, connecting thousands of exhibiting suppliers with tens of thousands of OEM buyers from around the globe.
Co-located Shows: MD&M West, West Pack, Electronics West, ATX West, Pacific Design & Manufacturing, PlasTec West, Aerocon, Sustainability in Manufacturing
If the Electronics West 2014 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2014 - 02/13/2014|
|Other Industries:||Electronics, Engineering, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||Manufacturing Executives & Engineers|
|Notes:||Past Attendees by Job Area:
17% Design Engineer
9% Research &
6% Testing & QA/QC
6% Design &
or Brand Manager
3% Product Engineer
3% Software Engineer
|Venue:||Anaheim Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(714) 765-8950|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/univ/Anaheim13/htp_hotel.html|
|Number of Exhibitors:||2,075 Exhibiting Companies (with co-located events in 2012)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||UBM Canon|
|Show Manager:||UBM Canon|
|Sponsorship Details:||Seminar Sponsorship Opportunities:
Enhance your brand by becoming a seminar sponsor. We can help you develop a customized marketing strategy for the seminar based around your sponsorship. As a seminar sponsor, you have the opportunity to enhance your presence and gain unrivalled access to an audience of MedTech executives. Our conferences and seminars are a highly effective way of promoting your business to a targeted group of key decision makers that have a specific interest in your products and services. Whether your primary marketing objective is to maximize your brand, drive new business or demonstrate your expertise, our events offer you the perfect platform!
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting is available.||Call for details.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
To reserve your booth space, contact the brand representative for your area:
Southwestern U.S., Australia, Asia
Central U.S., Southern U.S., Northwestern U.S., Mexico, Central America & South America
Midwestern U.S. & Canada
Exhibitor Marketing & Promotions