Charlotte , NC 28202 Location map
Charlotte Convention Center
Electronics South 2014
Find the Tools You Need to Accelerate Your Electronics Project to Market
Meet face-to-face with electronics suppliers offering the best solutions...
Explore first-hand the latest developments, technologies, products, and services affecting your industry, including: components, subassemblies, software, contract services, assembly, test and inspection products... and much more.
Watch live demonstrations and get the answers you need right now...
Talk to suppliers that understand your industry and are ready to discuss your product specifications, design, and process challenges. Ask the tough questions and find the best resources to meet your needs.
Networking opportunities you won't find by staying at the office
Attending Electronics South gives you a unique opportunity to explore potential alliances, partnerships and joint ventures, and to compare suppliers and purchasing options first-hand to ensure you are making the best decisions.
Enhance your product knowledge with free educational sessions
Electronics South provides you with the opportunity to sit in on presentations by industry experts at the Innovation Brief Theater conveniently located in the resource hall.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Direct Access to the South’s Electronics Market
In 2013, Electronics South joins the Orlando, Florida event lineup in the heart of the Florida’s most vibrant automation marketplace. Florida is home to more than 17,500 manufacturing establishments employing over 400,000 people. This region annually produces $253 billion in manufacturing output requiring the annual purchase of $127 billion in materials and $7.2 billion in capital equipment**.
- Florida ranks 3rd among U.S. states in the value of its high-tech exports; in 2010, Florida’s electronics exports were valued at more than $15.1 billion.
- Florida is the 4th largest exporter among all U.S. states, accounting for about 4.3% of total U.S. exports of goods.
- Computer and Electronic products are Florida’s number one export at 24.1% or just over $13 million.
- Electrical equipment, appliances, and component exports are valued around $2 million
Face-to-face marketing offers the lowest cost-per-qualified-contact and provides access to top management decision makers and more senior titles than can otherwise be achieved. Electronics South delivers decision makers from your target markets who have immediate buying needs.
Attendees are Interested in These Products & Services
- Active Components
- Test/Measurement/Inspection Products
- Antistatic Equipment & Materials
- Assembly Hand Tools
- Assembly Workstations, Furniture, & Lighting
- Automated Assembly Machines & Systems
- Board Level Components
- Cleaning Equipment & Materials
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Embedded Devices
- Interconnect Devices
- Material Handling/Conveying Equipment
- PCB Production Equipment
- Power Supplies
- Semiconductors & ICs
- Solder Materials & Equipment
Co-located with South Pack, ATX South, Design & Manufacturing South, Aerocon South, Sustainability in Manufacturing.
There may be many networking opportunities at the Electronics South 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
2901 28th Street, Suite 100
Santa Monica, CA 90405
See the Event Exhibitors section for contacts.
Design & Development Engineers
Research & Development
Testing & QA/QC
Exhibitor Information +